The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Christopher Pyne, Bronwyn Bishop and Tim Wilson: have they no shame ? > Comments

Christopher Pyne, Bronwyn Bishop and Tim Wilson: have they no shame ? : Comments

By Stuart Rees, published 29/12/2015

And how do we comprehend the hypocrisy of a Human Rights Commissioner - Wilson - who appears to have been 100% reliant on the word of one side?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Had people in Australia been daring enough to construct their own improvised villages out in the country without permits, then built a school to serve 170 of their children from 5 such villages, would the Australian authorities treat them any better?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 29 December 2015 12:22:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
what on earth is the Stuart banging on about. The PM of Israel described the attackers as terrorist and they were arrested. Compare this to the Islamic world where terrorist are generally made heroes out of especially when they blow up innocent children. What rubbish do they brainwash people with at our unis when Stuart is allowed to publish such distortions. I would sugest it is him who knows no shame not the pollies he demonises.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 29 December 2015 12:34:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear runner,

Don't you dare ignore or excuse this.

Look at the video.

http://youtu.be/dfkd0r1yY10

In it you will see over a hundred Israeli settler wedding guests dancing, many with knives and guns held aloft. One can be seen atop another's shoulders stabbing a knife through a picture of the 18 month old Palestinian baby who was burned alive in the arson attack by Jewish settlers. What depraved sickness allows this kind of behaviour at a wedding?

I realise your brand of Christianity forces a degree of myopia over the actions of Israel but if you do not see the evil in that room and condemn it for what is plainly is then you sir should not be surprised if the Lord you claim to worship disavows you.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 29 December 2015 1:00:09 PM
This essay titled Slaughter Through a Stethoscope supports and extends the content of Stuart's essay - very muchly so.
http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/34287-focus-slaughter-through-a-stethoscope
Posted by Daffy Duck, Tuesday, 29 December 2015 1:04:09 PM
'I realise your brand of Christianity forces a degree of myopia over the actions of Israel but if you do not see the evil in that room and condemn it for what is plainly is then you sir should not be surprised if the Lord you claim to worship disavows you.'

I would say it is far closer Steelie to the butchers who cut up unborn babies, something you don't seem to have to much problem with.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 29 December 2015 1:18:38 PM
Runner, why do you have such a problem with unborn babies, which you constantly post about in most of your comments on OLO.

If you believe so much in your God, and in his and your eyes all these unborn children are innocent, well then your argument is irrational.

By your measure all these unborn foetus are innocent, thus when killed they would automatically go to 'your' heaven! If this is the case, they are in that so-called most wonderful of places. What is the problem?

You can't have it both ways.

Why the concern, the false outrage, by your belief system all those dead unborn are with your God, the place you aspire to get to as well.

As for me, I think I would be a little uncomfortable going somewhere to be surrounded by a whole bunch of foetus running around. A conundrum wouldn't you say?
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Tuesday, 29 December 2015 2:07:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy