The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > On Iran would you believe 340 rabbis or 200 generals? > Comments

On Iran would you believe 340 rabbis or 200 generals? : Comments

By David Singer, published 7/9/2015

The considered opinion of 200 retired generals and admirals cannot be brushed off with a deafening silence from President Obama – nor can those 340 rabbis.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Hey Pete,

You are probably not wrong there.
Anyway, off to my beauty sleep. Unlike Geoff & co, I sleep soundly at night without any nightmares of old rabbis conspiring around gravestones in the dead of night.
Posted by Avw, Wednesday, 9 September 2015 11:54:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Mr Singer, When reading English, it's essential to take note of the commas. I wrote: "Israel, Mr Singer, is constantly saying Iran must be bombed." That means the sentence has to be read ...Israel is constantly saying Iran must be bombed. I inserted your name to indicate to whom I was speaking.
Posted by ybgirp, Thursday, 10 September 2015 7:46:07 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We don't have to provide you evidence every single time, were entitled to our opinion.

Truthfully, just about everything Israel accuses anyone else of, it does itself.

You can start here and tell me why Israel is so great.

http://www.inminds.co.uk/jews-of-iraq.html
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 10 September 2015 8:39:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Look ybgirp

I don't know what your problem is.

Western forces have Bombed/are Bombing:

- Iraq
- Yemen
- Libya
- Afghanistan
- Lebanon
- Pakistan (killer drones)
- and now Syria (Thankyou Mr Abbott)

Everywhere BUT Israel.

So why not bomb Iran? Who's counting?
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 10 September 2015 12:13:50 PM
Avw if you read the short essay from the link below you will see the Israli/US Middle East destruction for what it really was and is:

https://medium.com/dan-sanchez/clean-break-to-dirty-wars-d5ebc5fda9f9
Posted by Geoff of Perth, Thursday, 10 September 2015 5:25:08 PM
Geoff..

You could argue with them that the sky is blue and they would fight you tooth and nail to say its green.

- I've come to accept that you cant expect to get logical sense from the Pro-Israel people, no matter how logical or reasonable the concerns put forward are.

They wont even respond to our concerns or arguments, but they expect the whole entire world to bow down to theirs.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 10 September 2015 10:09:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy