The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Gaza: Hamas humiliates and manipulates world media > Comments

Gaza: Hamas humiliates and manipulates world media : Comments

By David Singer, published 18/8/2014

Any journalist is free to report what they see in Gaza as long as it is coloured Hamas.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. All
Hey vdub

the more you say the sillier you look.

Most of the west's great philosophers were mathematicians trained in logic.

Yet you in your unrivalled brilliance disparage the links.

My god still loves you vdub.
It is rooted in both Judaism and Islam god is a man.

Westerners are questioning this gender issue. Why can't you?
Posted by imajulianutter, Tuesday, 26 August 2014 11:04:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'I repeat, Singer is a man whose soul is lobotomised by hate, a man whose humanity is shrivelled and bereft, a purveyor of terrorism, '

with comments like that David from SteeleRedux, you can be sure you are on the right tract. Truth rarely enters SteeleRedux's narrative.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 26 August 2014 11:13:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear runner,

I was countering Singer's truth, that it is okay to kill Palestinian children.

You seem at pains to defend that truth.

Yet you feel no shame.

Why not?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 27 August 2014 12:21:25 AM
<<I repeat, Singer is a man whose soul is lobotomised by hate, a man whose humanity is shrivelled and beref>>

Freud I dare say would make much of that bit of sexual imagery. No doubt Steele is projecting something of his own inadequacies/afflictions.
Posted by SPQR, Wednesday, 27 August 2014 6:13:18 AM
What do you think he might make of you sp?

Dream analysis might be poignant.
Posted by imajulianutter, Wednesday, 27 August 2014 11:24:43 AM
#SteeleRedux

You misleadingly and deceptively suggest that the following quote was made by me - when it fact it was made by Richard Behar:

"Moreover, some, if not many, of the kids could also be fighters. Earlier this year, a handful of media outlets exposed Hamas military-training summer camps for kids aged 6-16 in Gaza.”

That quote was part of a statement made by Behar which refuted Foxy's claim that the New York Times was printing the facts of what's actually happening in Gaza.

Not content with that misrepresentation - you then falsely impute to me the following:

"What sick joke is this? Trying to convince us that the mangled bodies of 6 year olds are legitimate because many could be 'military trained fighters'? So young Australian kids attending naval cadets are legitimate targets in a war?

How reprehensible can one person be? Please see this person for what he is – monstrous."

You then have the hide to compound your defamatory assertion in a later post by making the following comment:

"I was countering Singer's truth, that it is okay to kill Palestinian children".

You really are beneath contempt. It is your conduct which is monstrous.It is you who is reprehensible.

I am more than happy to continue exposing you for the rabid Jew-hater you are. Your posts on OLO will haunt you and expose you as one of those cowardly anonymous persons whose aim is to delegitimise and denigrate Jews at every opportunity.

I think you rate number 1 in the list of Jew haters who frequently post to my articles without the slightest interest in discussing or criticising their content - only using their publication on OLO as an opportunity to smear Jews with unsubstantiated and generalised claims.

It won't work with me mate.

Take David G's advice and take your Jew hatred to another site that will welcome you with open arms.

Finally please make it clear that the quote you say was "offered" by me was Richard Behar's - not mine.

You have engaged in this shameful conduct before. Time to repent and withdraw again.
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 28 August 2014 1:14:40 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. All