The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > All ado about ADIZ > Comments

All ado about ADIZ : Comments

By Philip Coggan, published 11/12/2013

China's declaration of the ADIZ is driven at least in part by a strong current of nationalism, shared by both the elite and ordinary Chinese: Japan's reaction is also in part nationalistic, no matter how strong Japan's legal claims to the islands are.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
"I'm not very knowledgable in this field, so I don't usually comment on these subjects," says Stezza on another thread.

Amen to that! You're not knowledgeable in this field either. And you can't spell!

Best if you stick to medical things.
Posted by David G, Thursday, 12 December 2013 7:13:48 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David,

Isn't abuse fun ?!

So what are the issues here ? Which country is pushing the envelope ? Did I miss something ? Has Japan declared an exclusion zone around the disputed islands ?

Do the heirs to the Manchu Empire really have 'sphere of influences privileges', in the modern world ? Aren't all countries of equal standing ?

Or has imperialism suddenly become good, since after all, it's one of yours ?

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 12 December 2013 7:49:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ouch you got me! What a wit you have. Remind me what your expertise is in?

Why don't you read through the forum I linked, you never know you may find yourself edumacated! Warning, people actually discuss facts and issues, just like Joe is trying to get you to do. Can you handle that?
Posted by Stezza, Thursday, 12 December 2013 8:18:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Australia got by with China's enmity before DavidG and we can do it again. They are acting just like Imperial Japan prior to WW2 but at least in that time we were not as stupid as we are today by letting hundreds of thousands of Chinese citizens immigrate into our country to stab us in the back if hostilities arise.
Posted by LEGO, Thursday, 12 December 2013 4:11:42 PM
Lego, Chinese people have been emigrating to other countries for centuries. When and where have they been involved in stabbing in the back the citizens of the countries they have emigrated to?

Your pathetic xenophobia matches that of other mindless minions like Loudmouth and Steeza. None of you can get your tiny minds around the fact that the U.S. is the major enemy of the world, not China!

To avoid the approaching nuclear holocaust, which will be initiated by the U.S., requires people with minds that work and have an awareness of duplicitous American geo-political strategies and propaganda.

The world must reject American imperialism and its attempt to control the world. China must be allowed to grow because, with Russia, it's all that stands between us and American Fascism.

A world run by America would be hell on Earth: people kept in cages, people being tortured and rendered, millions being spied upon and killed, vast destruction, the rule of the Oligarchs, etc.

The struggle for human rights and freedoms has begun again. America is the enemy!

Wake up.
Posted by David G, Thursday, 12 December 2013 4:38:05 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David,

Thank you for mentioning human rights and freedoms.

It's not really the issue here, but are you suggesting that China would offer a better deal on those precious achievements than the US ?

China 'must be allowed to grow' ?! Who is stopping it ? Or do you mean that it has some sort of fascist right to find 'lebensraum', to invade other countries' territory ?

You really are an apologist for fascism, my friend.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Thursday, 12 December 2013 5:47:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy