The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Carr sideswipes Jews on Palestine > Comments

Carr sideswipes Jews on Palestine : Comments

By David Singer, published 14/8/2013

Australia's Foreign Affairs Minister - Senator Bob Carr - has made the long running Jewish-Arab conflict an issue in the forthcoming elections on 7 September.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
LEGO. I was waiting for the ('racist'/'islamaphobic') diatribe against you by the left/usefull idiot crowd. They left out 'homophobic' tho, the haters are off their game. Remember, the 'haters' don't like any opinion expressed that doesn't conform to their higher morality (of which they hold a monopoly you know).

Pitty they are too intellectually challenged to actually address the quoted facts end evidenced presented in the post.
Posted by Prompete, Wednesday, 14 August 2013 1:31:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
@Lego
I have recommended that your post be deleted due to your use of the word Muzzies to denote Muslims. Such blatantly offensive language serves no purpose other than to denigrate and disparage those holding to a particular religion. It has no place in what is supposed to be a civilised and rational discussion. If you can't do better, you would do well to do nothing.
Shame on you, Peter Singer, for not disowning this comment. Would you still remain silent if I used the equally offensive word kikes to denote members of your religion?
Posted by halduell, Wednesday, 14 August 2013 2:31:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ah come of fellas, LEGO has a university spot he needs to earn.

"In a campaign to improve its image abroad, the Israeli government plans to provide scholarships to hundreds of students at its seven universities in exchange for their making pro-Israel Facebook posts and tweets to foreign audiences."

"The students making the posts will not reveal online that they are funded by the Israeli government, according to correspondence about the plan revealed in the Haaretz newspaper."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/students-offered-grants-if-they-tweet-proisraeli-propaganda-8760142.html

LEGO is just being a touch more diligent than required.
Posted by csteele, Thursday, 15 August 2013 12:17:37 PM
#halduell

1, My name is not Peter Singer

2. I have never sought to have any post deleted by the editor - even where I have been subjected to the grossest personal abuse by a conglomerate of Jew-haters who only want to spew their bile and not discuss the subject matter of my articles.

Why - you might ask?

Because I am more than happy for their posts to stand as living proof of their racist and hate filled views for all to read and to understand what is happening before our very eyes.

They make totally unsubstantiated claims that they cannot justify when challenged.

There are a lot of people out there using anonymous names with views that if ever they came to fruition would lead to ethnic cleansing and genocide for 6.5 million Jews living in Israel.

Just read a couple of the earlier posts on this thread and you will get the drift.

Bob Carr and the Labor Party adopting the anti-Jewish policy set out in my article without any binding Court judgement to back it will no doubt delight the Jew-haters who wish to see an end to the existence of Israel as the Jewish State.

What about telling us how you personally feel about Carr's Lakemba mosque declaration fitting the Prime Minister and the Labor Party with a policy that has no binding legal decision to substantiate it?

The same goes for all those who have posted so far.
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 15 August 2013 2:27:58 PM
#To Macedonian advocacy

You are right - political parties are interested in garnering votes and will seek to maximise their position by issuing policies that will attract various interest groups.

I am not sure why Australia acts as it has with Macedonia - but it appears from your post that the number of votes a change in policy would attract is not worth both political parties embroiling themselves in.

Jews in Australia have to accept that their numbers are far less than Moslem voters.

This situation is even worse when you consider the large number of Moslems living in marginal seats that Labor could well lose.

That is a fact of life that Jewish voters cannot change.

What is particularly dishonourable with the Lakemba mosque declaration however is that it is not based on any legally binding Court judgement declaring that Jews have no right to live in the West Bank.

Indeed article 6 of the Mandate for Palestine and article 80 of the United Nations Charter support the right of Jews to live there.

The previous bi-partisan policy has now been trashed by Labor.

That is its prerogative - but it must cop the criticism and cynicism that follows as a result.
Posted by david singer, Thursday, 15 August 2013 2:49:35 PM
The Zionists have been lying to Mr Singer about the documents that underpin the 1948 land grab and the current possession. In a comment added to an article in a Zionist blog [1], Dr Abraham Weizfeld [2] , drawing on Wikipedia [3], noted (partly paraphrased):

The 1917 Balfour Declaration, the April 1920 San Remo Conference and Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, and the resulting British Mandate which was endorsed by other imperialist rulers in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

“The Mandatory will be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 8, 1917, by the British Government, and adopted by the other Allied Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.” (Presumably that includes not ethnically cleansing them in a string of murderous pogroms and exiling millions of them - EJ).

[1] http://www.algemeiner.com/2011/09/22/article-80-and-the-un-recognition-of-a-%E2%80%9Cpalestinian-state%E2%80%9D/
[2] http://www.angelfire.com/co3/alaqsaintifada/auth3.html
[3] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Remo_conferenc
Posted by EmperorJulian, Thursday, 15 August 2013 8:25:14 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy