The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The worst and the best of mankind > Comments

The worst and the best of mankind : Comments

By Vic Alhadeff, published 5/9/2012

The episode involved almost one-third of the 42,000 French Jews sent to the death camps in 1942. A total of 76,000 were deported; 2500 survived.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Rhian, lest we go around in ever tightening circles and turn into butter I'd conclude with the following.
There is no Australian Nation in the sense that there exists a French, Swedish or for that matter Vietnamese or Tongan nation so this discussion is unconnected with my real world activities, I'm merely putting as best I can the other side of the story to the one described by the author.
I'm a sympathiser of and apologist for European Nationalism but I'm obviously not a European Nationalist, I'm a White Nationalist which as you'd know is a school of thought centred mainly in the U.S.
What White Nationalism proposes is a brand new Nation exclusively for White Nationalists, a sort of White Israel, or White Ethiopia if you will, a physical and spiritual homeland, one plan is based on a homeland roughly containing the U.S states of Oregon, Washington, Montana and Idaho as well as the southern part of British Columbia. There are other proposals for emigration to the outer Eastern parts of European Russia but I'm not really across those ideas due mainly to the language barrier.
As a White man I agree with European Nationalists on their main point, non europeans have no right to be in Europe in their millions and that they need to be removed as they jeopardise the survival of indigenous European communities.
As a White Nationalist however I am not particularly concerned with the fate of the country in which I live at this time, it's not my country, it belongs to another race, my Nation is yet to be born.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Friday, 7 September 2012 9:32:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I watched a documentary on a Jewish family in Sydney a couple of years ago. The Jewish mother in particular was dead against any of her large family marrying any non- Jewish Australians.Oneof her sons decided he was going to step outside the Jewish tribe and culture and started dating an Australian girl to whom he became engaged. When the Jewish mother was told she collapsed onto a chair in shock and disapproval.

When will the world understand that religion divides.

Not only by what they believe but also along tribal bloodlines because they don’t marry outside of their religion, this divides countries into two separate groups. Sooner or later two bloodlines in one country go to battle over control of that country. This is what the Holocaust should have taught us. We saw this in mid-century England when the Catholics kept trying to put a Catholic queen on the throne and thus take control of the country.

Jay of Melbourne is right when he says the Holocaust wasn’t about the Jewish religion it was about control of Germany after the Great Depression plunged the country into dire economic circumstances.
Posted by CHERFUL, Saturday, 8 September 2012 8:35:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why is it that all we ever hear in the West is World War 2 and the Holacaust. I’ve been watching endless documentaries and stories about this on Televison for decades.

We would understand the Holocaust much better if we saw more world history. Because it would become more obvious that the Holocaust is hardly the only event like this in history. In fact in the period from 1937-1939 before WW2 the Japanese ethnically cleansed 15million
Chinese when they marched into China and took Manchuria.

15Million! The Germans and French killed a third of this number, around 6million or was it 9million. So why is it that we hardly ever hear of the 15million Chinese deaths.
History is a litany of this kind of ethnic slaughter always over countries and land.
Posted by CHERFUL, Saturday, 8 September 2012 8:51:23 PM
Cherful,
What I actually said was that Anti Semitism wasn't the cause of WW2, the postwar Holocaust propaganda was more geared toward justifying to Americans why they had to go to war in Europe and why they lost over 180,000 men fighting the Third Reich, it's tied to that omnipresent sense of American exceptionalism we hear so much about. The French and British were the aggressors in the second European War so they didn't need any further justification and the Soviets had their ideological Anti Fascist position from the start.

I use the term So called "Holocaust" because it's use in propaganda is indicative of a mystification of a perfectly comprehensible chain of events, it's portrayed as incomprehensible "evil", a "kind of mania", Elie Wiesel even goes so far as to say that there's truth in the Holocaust narrative even though many of the widely publicised events didn't take place, "Human soap" would be one example, there's supposedly some inner truth in that story even though it's been disproven by science.
If you want to know why the Nazis treated Jews the way they did read Mein Kampf, despite what you're told by the state media it's a very readable and easily understood work, also read The Jewish State by Theodor Herzl, he goes into the phenomenon of anti Semitism in detail.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 8 September 2012 11:23:20 PM
Buzz words like Neo Nazi and Holocaust denier don't mean anything in the real world since the only people who hold those views are crackpots, exhibitionists and all round weirdos, the type of person who is too far gone to influence people to go along with them in any number.
The real question would be "Do you think the Nazis were right?" and how often do you see that asked in public? Never, it's always "Do you believe the Holocaust really happened?".
From my point of view it's not possible for someone such as I, born in 1967 in Australia to agree or disagree with Nazism, the whole idea of being a "Nazi Sympathiser" is ridiculous, I can't say whether Hitler was right or not. In the context of the mass killings during the Gallic wars we may as well ask was Julius Caesar right or not? I don't know and I don't really care but it's not hard for me to comprehend why he killed a million Celtic tribespeople and enslaved many thousands more,
My sense of indignation comes from the misuse of the word "Fascist" or "Nazi" as a political tool to suppress European Nationalism in any form, look at Madonna's defamation of Marine Le Pen,I also find the use of those words to describe Zionism offensive for exactly the same reason, nobody has any right to link modern Ethno Nationalism with "Nazism", it's just wrong on every level.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 8 September 2012 11:46:21 PM
I must applaud the sentiments expressed by Mr Alhadeff in condemning the horrors of the Vel d'Hiv in Paris and in praising the efforts of Raoul Wallenberg. Now that he has raised the question of saving jews in WW2, perhaps Mr Alhadeff could explain why another great man with a similar powerful record of saving jews continues to be reviled by many in Israel to this day? Count Folke Bernadotte was murdered by the Stern Gang in Jerusalem in 1948. Try this article from the Jerusalem Post:
http://www.jpost.com/LandedPages/PrintArticle.aspx?id=182933
I hope Mr Alhadeff will join me in exposing and condemning all evil acts no matter who commits them.
Posted by principles, Monday, 10 September 2012 10:12:28 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy