The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Palestine: burying the past, faking the future > Comments

Palestine: burying the past, faking the future : Comments

By David Singer, published 23/8/2012

Israel has a valid title to the land it occupies, whether the UN likes it or not.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Oh wow,

David Singer, you've been arguing with a real live Holocaust denier!

See post by The_Iron_Webmaster, Sunday, 26 August 2012 2:47:22 PM.

I suggest you follow the example of Deborah Lipstadt and decline any further debate.

And then we have this gem from David G:

>>If there has been hatred of Jews over centuries then there must be some reason for this which must have something to do with Jews themselves.>>

(See Post by David G, Saturday, 25 August 2012 8:27:36 AM)

I'd still like to speak to you directly. Graham has my mobile number and I again give him my permission to pass it on to you. Alternatively he can give you my email address.
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Sunday, 26 August 2012 3:05:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear David g,

You labelled me a fence sitter for pulling you up on your statement about Rupert Murdoch.

As I would do it again in a flash I'm more than happy to remain exactly where I am.
Posted by csteele, Sunday, 26 August 2012 3:58:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Steven, booby, How can one deny the mass execution of millions in cyanide gas chambers by simply reciting the known FACTS surrounding the Warsaw ghetto uprising?

Of course that was a rhetorical question. The answer is that anything does not assume every negative thing that happened to Jews in Europe since the Dark Ages is part of the holy holocaust. The rest of the answer is anything which does not support the image of the holy holocaust that Jews wish to present even though 100% factual is denial, i.e. declaring the truth to be denial.

Deborah Lipstadt who wrote a book entitled Mein Kampf (in German) declines debate because she's a religion teacher as a second rate state university who is supremely ignorant of the subject and is incapable of holding a debate much less getting the better of one. OTOH she might have deliberately chosen the book title as an ironical tribute to the propaganda value of both her's and Hitler's.

The only claim of interest is gas chamber executions and the absence of a single autopsy showing death by cyanide needs be noted.

And then the fact there are only five people who claimed to have observed death by cyanide -- as opposed to all the recovered memories of people who do not claim to have observed the deaths. When we review what they claim to have observed we discover two things. They are all mutually exclusive and none of them describe death by cyanide. Even the best forensic pathologist TV has to offer could do much with that. Even NCIS would be at a loss.

I could go on and talk about ALL the books published by claimed eye witnesses in the last thirty years have been exposed a frauds. Exposed immediately by skeptics of holocaustic claims and only after years of acclaim by Jews where those same Jews forced to finally admit con artists made fools of them. Who but a holohugger could believe a little girl traveling all of Europe protected and fed by a pack of wolves? Jews did. It was a holocaust miracle
Posted by The_Iron_Webmaster, Monday, 27 August 2012 9:31:34 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Perhaps the most telling thing about the holy holocaust is the explosion of people in the 1980s who started remembering the holocaust in the 1980s using the same technique that allowed people to recall ritual, satanic child abuse and alien abductions and probings. It has come to be called false memory syndrome and is today so well understood it sort of gives a venue into creating a "real" Total Recall business.

Simply anyone can form fake memories of just about anything they want to "remember" and it does not take all that much time or effort. Why would people want to recall the "horrors" of the holy holocaust? They were engaging in the method in the first place. Obviously they wanted to remember. There is no limit to human fascination with morbid events.

Again skeptics discredited such claims from the beginning but to this day holohuggers still believe them. May the probings be with them.
Posted by The_Iron_Webmaster, Monday, 27 August 2012 9:39:06 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Steele, it can't be comfortable trying to walk both sides of the street or sitting on a fence.

Your sentence, which I used in my last comment, stands as a clear indictment of Israel.

Are you retracting what you said?
Posted by David G, Monday, 27 August 2012 11:03:20 AM
My goodness, didn't the Romans start something when they expelled the
Jews from the middle east ?
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 27 August 2012 4:04:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy