The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > What women want > Comments

What women want : Comments

By Sonja Couroupis, published 21/8/2012

An extensive study of over 200 scientific papers concluded that the primary motivation for abortion is a lack of financial, material and emotional support.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. 18
  11. All
Dear runner,

My cousin's shame? She had nothing to be ashamed of. You are just narrow minded and judgmental.

To give up a baby for adoption would mean that she had to go through the whole pregnancy with all the associated mental turmoil.

I am not all ignorant. You simply don't care about the woman's life. The life of the embryo means little compared to the life of the woman who is carrying it.
Posted by david f, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 1:02:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Rhys Jones,

I don't think we have to worry about replacing our numbers. One of the problems in the world today is an expanding population going beyond the capacity of the world to support it.

I also think a woman has the right to make the choice whether or not to continue a pregnancy. I think going on with her studies is a legitimate reason for abortion. If there is no husband or other man involved who wants to take the responsibility it should be the decision solely of the woman who is pregnant. I don't think anyone else has the right to tell her what to do.

We differ.
Posted by david f, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 1:13:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Abortion is the greatest human tragedy of all time. 2 million innocent Aussie babies snuffed out of existence since the 1970's; 1.2 BILLION killed worldwide.

Abortion is nothing short of the greatest human holocaust of all time.

Just like Wilberforce and the slavery abolitionists were accused of being religious zealots who should mind their own business, so too are the modern day Wilberforces and abortion abolitionists.

The humanity of babies in the womb is scientifically proven and there for all to see on ultrasounds.

Thank you David Bereit and thank you 40 Days for Life for speaking for those who can not speak for themselves. And thank you for saving mothers from a lifetime of pain and guilt at killing their children to fit into a cold, uncaring un-supportive world.
Posted by DPE1978, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 3:12:17 PM
David F is a champion for those like my niece, who is due to be born in 5 weeks and 4 days.

I would love for him to visit the Brisbane area!
Posted by ConservativelyChanade, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 3:15:39 PM
Abortions are hardly cheap, and are more expensive as the pregnancy progresses (and a woman becomes more desperate). It really is literally a million-dollar industry.

How amazing it is that a people power movement is having such an effect on an industry that is hardly short of money. Staff are leaving and clinics are closing. This is genuine social revolution that the mainstream media seem to be clueless to.
Posted by Andrew Smith, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 3:16:09 PM
My apologies for my last post! My brain is REALLY not working today! I think that the man who created 40 Days for Life should visit Australia, not David F!

My niece is due to be born in 5 weeks and 4 days, and any effort to protects her peers must be implemented!
Posted by ConservativelyChanade, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 3:21:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. 18
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy