The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The abortion issue is alive and kicking > Comments

The abortion issue is alive and kicking : Comments

By Rob Ward, published 12/10/2010

Media indifference or media censorship? Setting the record straight on abortion rallies.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
funny or sadly enough TRTL you would be charged with murder if you killed a 'foetus' in a mothers womb. All the 'scientific' twisting of truth in the world does not justify this mongrel act.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 13 October 2010 3:16:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What group had the placard "I F*ed Jesus", I wonder? What's their message?
I once heard a very disillusioned ex nun say she'd been f*ed by Jesus, that made a kind of sense.

I doubt that anyone has an abortion without a very good reason - and who has the right to decide if a woman can carry through a pregnancy or not, and properly provide for her child, other than the woman concerned?

I would be much more impressed by these people if they did anything to assist the children born into misery, poverty and abuse, as well as defending the unborn. But that's too hard isn't it. Much easier to find some woman to victimise because she can't continue with a pregnancy for reasons most of these people can't even begin to understand.

What are these groups willing to do to assist the women, and the babies they insist must be born? Like the old Japanese tradition - if you save someone's life you are forever responsible for it. Are you people willing to adopt all these babies and give them good homes and everything they deserve in life?

Nobody should be forced to have an abortion and nobody should be forced not to, either. People are capable of making their own decisions about these things and living with the consequences - why do these groups need to infantalise others by telling them what they can and can't do?
Posted by briar rose, Wednesday, 13 October 2010 3:53:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Briar rose brings out the same dishonest emotional lies peddled by supporters of this crime

'I would be much more impressed by these people if they did anything to assist the children born into misery, poverty and abuse, '

See how long the adoption list is Briar before posting your dogma.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 13 October 2010 4:32:40 PM
Runner, exactly what do you want?

Do you want abortion to be made illegal again?

How will you 'force' a woman to go though with a pregnancy she doesn't want?
Exactly how?

In any case, I really don't see why we are bringing up the topic of abortion again.
The law in Australia says that ABORTION IS LEGAL.

The vast majority of people in Australia want abortion to remain legal.

Pro-choice advocates have already won this fight guys... so you need to get over it and move on now, because it will be a cold day in hell before that decision is ever overturned.
Posted by suzeonline, Wednesday, 13 October 2010 8:05:08 PM
suzionline

'Runner, exactly what do you want? '

Start with a little honesty rather than your selfish misleading dogma dressed up in pseudo science.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 13 October 2010 9:19:33 PM
*'Runner, exactly what do you want? '*

Oh we know what runner wants, he has posted enough over the years,
to make it quite clear.

He wants all that evil secular fornicating to stop and that we
should accept his cult's interpretation of the bible, as the only
true and correct one.
Posted by Yabby, Wednesday, 13 October 2010 10:03:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy