The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Worrying and hoping about Australia's future > Comments

Worrying and hoping about Australia's future : Comments

By Andrew Jakubowicz, published 22/4/2010

Will a cultural diversity statement move us forward or maintain the status quo?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All
Whistler AMREN isn't the best source of information on these matters.
Not that I'm saying they're totally wrong but they're just not the BEST at the Racial Realist game, they veer to far to the Right for my tastes, they're too objective and they engage a lot in what's called "Wordism".
Sarah Palin belongs in the White Traitor/Media Gadfly/Backstabbing Moderate pen with her boss McCain,Nick Griffin Geert Wilders, Pauline Hanson, APP etc, she's no friend of White people.
You're either unconditionally Pro White or Pro White Genocide, Sarah Palin will never take a stand on what really matters, she'll never say the "G Word" so that makes her even worse than the Loony Left.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 28 April 2010 4:34:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
whistler,
I guess you're right after all.
Sarah Palin must be like Obama's grandmother, a "typical white person".
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x5188753
Fortunately, 96% of black Americans cast racism aside and voted for Obama.
Their vote, based solely on merit, helped ensure that that white racist Palin never made it into the White House.
Hang on, "White" House, that sounds like racism to me.
Posted by Proxy, Wednesday, 28 April 2010 4:43:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
whistler,
Can you link me to any reliable sources where Sarah Palin said something racist?
Like say "typical black person"?
Posted by Proxy, Wednesday, 28 April 2010 5:07:21 PM
Jay have you actually read and understood Stephen Jay Gould's Mismeasure of Man? He does not support your point of view. In fact he would think that you are a crackpot. A view that is no doubt shared by many people on this thread.

Your attempt to deny the Black inventors is pathetic. But I guess you aren't bothered by the facts. Liar.
Posted by jjplug, Wednesday, 28 April 2010 6:12:33 PM
jjplug. Being a person with an interest in Race I've read a fair bit of Gould's work, he was only one voice among many speaking on race, some people say he's right some people say he isn't, he was just another "Expert" pushing a political point of view.
An "Expert" is just someone who asks for money before giving their opinion, he made his living from his opinions.
I don't really have an opinion on him one way or the other, he actually didn't try to discredit Sociobiology, he more or less said that it could be dangerous in the wrong hands but wished them well in their endeavours if they used it as a tool for good.
He probably did White people a favour, imagine if some Genocidal Anti White Maniac like Noel Ignatiev or the pyschopaths running Israel had it at their disposal
Scientific Racism is only used against White people these days anyway, hence the popularity and undue level of attention given to allegations of"Racist" behaviour.
Eugenics is old hat, it's too much work for the Anti white Racists, they're lazy and none too bright anyway, so much easier to use History, you can write anything you want about the past (or the future for that matter) and people will believe it.
BTW I'm not trying to explode any myths myself, I just use other people's research, thoughts and scholarship, just like all the other people on this board, this is the internet, every "Fact" or opinion has a rebuttal a few mouse clicks away, it's up to us what we choose to believe.
At the end of the day you're trying to stop me having my say, I've responded to every dumb,ugly and fraudulent post you guys have thrown at me with dignity and intelligent riposte, it's just a pity you guys can't rise above petty name calling and challenge anything I say.
Opinion on Race is not one sided, it's divided, until such time as a true consensus is reached Multiculturalism and Communism are just cults propped up by Neo Fascist thuggery.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 28 April 2010 8:22:36 PM
It's also pretty sad that the words "denier' and 'denial' keep cropping up, it's such a crude, hateful and desperate trick that it doesn't surprise me that Anti White Racists use it.
Only one group of people who lived through a very brief window of time can claim legitimate usage of the word "Denier" in race based debates, so let's leave it out of our little talks shall we?
When you spew hatred at me for talking about My Race, the White Race the 14 words "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children" I take your words at face value, you hate me because your whole world view is based on hate and genocidal thoughts.
You're nothing but Wordists, all you have are words.Wordism depends entirely on one’s current opinion. A Wordist loves or hates according to his current feeling about a group from one set of words against another set of words. He HATES Evil, as he defines Evil according to his Wordist outlook.
So whoever he is currently criticizing, best of all if it has the virtue of being his own group, he currently Hates, because they are Evil on the only scale he knows.
The Wordist assumes the same motivation in others. To him, Hate is the basic motivation.
Loyalty is the most natural motivation for any animal above the level of a cockroach. Meer Kats hate other groups of Meer Kats during the period they are competing with them. Over tens of millions of years of years of evolution, there has never been a social animal who judged all others of his species objectively.
Wordists are very unnatural animals. What passes for loyalty in them is whether a group represents Good or Evil. Someone who is wrong is not just wrong, it is Hate of all things that are Good. No healthy minded person can think that way. He loves his family and knows what is right and wrong about them. The loyalty does not vary.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Wednesday, 28 April 2010 8:36:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All