The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Israel Folau

Israel Folau

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. ...
  14. 20
  15. 21
  16. 22
  17. All
Is Mise,

In order to understand any religious text - it needs to be
looked at critically in the context, and any other circumstances
and considerations, of the time in which the religious text
was written in order to be able to decipher its full meaning.

I professionally suggested what you should do to get the
correct interpretation of the text in question.

I can't help you any further.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 14 April 2019 8:00:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear runner,

You wrote to Foxy; "maybe just maybe people like Foxy will stop being 2 faced after reading this"

Sure mate, let's see how two faced you are. Folau said in the piece you referred to;

"I fronted the cover of the Star Observer magazine to show my support for the Bingham Cup, which is an international gay rugby competition for both men and women. I believe in inclusion."

See that is something that you would never cordone in a million years. I can far more respect Israel's version of Christianity than anything you have shoveled up to us in all the years you have been splashing you hatreds around this forum.

Perhaps you could learn something.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 14 April 2019 9:36:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner good morning, how do I say this, we have swapped insults/words for a decade
Never understood you, but tended to think you a bit out there
You brief insults to such as Foxy, me, any one
Seems to be powered by the part of CHRISTIANITY that has its hands around that faiths throat
Right, bigoted, putting words and thoughts that never ever existed in that God's words
Are you convinced your bitter posts are in any way of any value to TRUE Christians
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 April 2019 6:16:57 AM
Hi there HASBEEN...

The sexuality of the Qantas CEO is well known, the bloke disgusts me in every way possible. Least of all him being Gay. I can only imagine what many of his Flight Deck personnel think of him, as their overt representative.

We were repatriated back from overseas, by a Qantas 707. Those aircrews were so far from the current crop of Qantas executives, they'd be ashamed to admit they were part of the Qantas conglomerate.

A former mate and colleague of mine, who retired from the police, almost the same time as I did, was gay. After hearing some of the edicts and remarks attributed to this Qantas CEO, he was aghast and angry, to be cast among his kind.

Israel FOLAU has every right to articulate his personal views. Not that I necessarily agree with him, he does have that right. And Qantas with their gay CEO ought to get right out of Israel's face before Israel loses his composure and 'snot's' the idiot Qantas boss. 'Boss' what a friggin' laugh!
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 15 April 2019 12:37:38 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

The Koran is, according to Muslims, the word of God and is not open to interpretation, it means what it says and cannot be taken other than literally.

However, what do you think that the text quoted means?
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 15 April 2019 1:08:43 PM
'Perhaps you could learn something.'

what I learn more everyday is your hissy fits against the God you claim not to believe in Steelie.
Posted by runner, Monday, 15 April 2019 2:40:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12