The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Israel Folau

Israel Folau

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. All
He could change his name to Palestine Folau & all would be forgiven !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 21 April 2019 3:33:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jesus or Christ Folau would be a better choice.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 21 April 2019 4:28:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Soon the world will tire of Christian bashing gays.

I see the lovely friendly Buddhists are at it again in Shri Lanka. 140 dead Christians.
(A change from murdering thousands of Muslims). Oh those lovely (non) religions of peace and tranquility.

That should make Alan Joyce extremely satisfied with things.
Maybe free flights to Shri Lanka on Quantas for gays and Buddhist, to wave rainbow flags, and spin prayer wheels at Christian burials.

And maybe a game of Rugby as a bonus.
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 21 April 2019 9:43:26 PM
Dear diver dan,

You write;

“Soon the world will tire of Christian bashing gays.”

What revisionist, victim shifting bulldust.

Christians have been bashing, murdering, jailing, ostracising, discommunicating, gay people for two bloody thousand years and now you are claiming to be the victims? What a crock.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 21 April 2019 9:52:45 PM
Is anybody reminded of the Roman Empire?

Maybe Israel Folau could be crusified at the next Qantas board meeting.
No lions to do the cleaning up these days either.
What about packs of "gay" dogs. Dogs are always hungry!
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 21 April 2019 10:01:31 PM
Foxy,

I think that my post above shows that Folau's contract does not specifically forbid his tweet, and any attempt to fire him will cost RA a motsa.

The latest round of massacres of Christians clearly shows that Christians are the most persecuted religious group around the world. Even I as an atheist can see it.

I can't wait to see IF's barristers tearing RA a new one. It's time for this fawning virtue signalling to end.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 22 April 2019 5:54:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. All