The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why is Trump Different?

Why is Trump Different?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All
Hey Paul1405,
Quote>>Would love to be a fly on the wall, when Malcolm got home that night, and Lucy asked "How was your phone conversation with President Trump today, dearest?"..."Malcolm! Why are you crying so?"<<

That was just gold mate, I had a good chuckle...
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 2 February 2017 8:04:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is high time Australia had a good hard look at the so called 'American Alliance' and the ramifications under an unfriendly Trump administration. Time and again Australia has been drawn into America's proxy wars, from Vietnam to Syria, we continued the roll of faithful servant, some would say lackey of the all powerful United States of America, war after war. What has been the cost, many Australian lives, what has been the benefit, not too sure on that score. It may be called a partnership, but who really benefits?

Non alignment may well be the better course to take given the attitude from Trump in his first two weeks in office towards Australia, and considering the future possibilities.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 4 February 2017 6:47:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
" I'm told George Soros now has a total of 40 million activists on the books for protest groups he supports."
I'm told it's 50 million or more like Elvis Presley the monarch of the ghetto.
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 4 February 2017 7:29:52 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy