The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why is Trump Different?

Why is Trump Different?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All
At what point did I express a desire to stop you, phanto?

<<Either way you are not able to stop me so you still have to put up or shut up. People are watching you.>>

People are watching you too. I don’t need to do anything at all. You make a fool of yourself with the way you trip over your own dishonesty and get yourself all tangled up trying to extract meaning from the posts of others that simply isn’t there.
Posted by AJ Philips, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 12:49:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
". The way we approach these problems is a measure of our intelligence and humanity and our dignity as human beings.
Now more than at any time in history we need to be at our best.
. Perhaps it is time for Australia to further grow up and contribute our best qualities to world debate."

written and authorised by phanto
on behalf of the grown-ups
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 4:53:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//People are watching you.//

It's the 21st century, phanto. Everybody is watching everybody else. A panopticon on steroids.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 9:24:09 PM
//Thanks Toni, "he's no Shaun Micallef" yeah! but he gets paid, and has a team of 400 script writers//

Aye, but he didnae always... I'm pretty sure nobody wrote the script for Milo Kerrigan.

And Milo is still funnier than anything you've ever done in your entire life. Good day to you sir... I'm off to educate myself about David McGahan's World.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 9:41:39 PM
nicknamenick:

No, on behalf of those who want to further grow up. Of course this would not include those who are so mature that they have no need of further growth. People like yourself for instance.
Posted by phanto, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 9:42:24 PM
Toni Lavis:

"It's the 21st century, phanto. Everybody is watching everybody else. A panopticon on steroids."

Phillips will be glad to hear that - might ease his paranoia.
Posted by phanto, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 10:34:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All