The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why is Trump Different?

Why is Trump Different?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All
Paranoia about what, phanto?
Posted by AJ Philips, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 11:11:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
But Toni, you have not had the pleasure of seeing me live on stage, I zoom to another level, I zoom to the outer bounds of the stratosphere without the need for an oxygen mask! Shaun Micallef... Shaun Micallef!... possibly a devotee of mine, although I am not sure about that. I send Shaun copious amounts of materials, to which I do believe he makes great use of. The egg timer I sent him, Xmas 1963, he is still using it today. The door stopper from ten years age, it is still stopping Shaun door. See he does use my materials. And may I add, with some degree of modesty, the reams of jocular material I send Shaun, regularly, he does make great use of, as fuel for his barbeque!

I am planning a one man show at the MCG shortly, at three hundred bucks a throw, two hundred for pensioners and little darlings, I expect the tickets will sell like hot cakes! So get in early, as seats are limited to 100,000.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 2 February 2017 4:32:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Looks like Turnbull's just copped a grilling.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-02/donald-trump-phone-call-that-rocked-the-special-relationship/8235388

Those who criticised that refugee deal with Obama and pointed out Trump would not be happy (including myself) are all vindicated.

NNN,
Regards Catholic Church and Pope
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/25256-catholics-ask-trump-to-probe-soros-obama-clinton-conspiracy-at-vatican

And to everyone else, I'm told George Soros now has a total of 40 million activists on the books for protest groups he supports.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 2 February 2017 4:42:35 PM
AC
I see , there are questions probably and maybe answers about something and who listened in to what, they ask.
"Peter Sutherland, George Soros, and the world government movement they represent will, if successful, wreak unimaginable havoc and devastation upon the entire planet. The investigation — and prosecutions — cannot begin too soon."
The Inquisition will charge Benedict and Hillary for devastating the planet. Ah, Trump said she'll go to jail. You are vindicated.
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 2 February 2017 5:02:16 PM
Well, well, well, according to The Donald, Australia, more precisely Malcolm Turnbull, is trying to export terrorists to America, according to Trump Australia is trying to export the "next Boston bombers". Should Australia be viewed as a security risk to the US or not? The Donald lovers should answer that one.

Would love to be a fly on the wall, when Malcolm got home that night, and Lucy asked "How was your phone conversation with President Trump today, dearest?"..."Malcolm! Why are you crying so?"
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 2 February 2017 5:49:43 PM
At airports they used to ask are you a communist and all the Bolshie bomb-throwers nodded sadly and were handcuffed. Now it's are you a Mossie from Aussie. The rack is a torture device consisting of a rectangular, usually wooden frame, slightly raised from the ground, with a roller at one or both ends. The victim's ankles are fastened to one roller and the wrists are chained to the other. As the interrogation progresses, a handle and ratchet mechanism attached to the top roller are used to very gradually increase the tension on the chains, inducing excruciating pain. By means of pulleys and levers this roller could be rotated on its own axis, thus straining the ropes until the sufferer's joints were dislocated and eventually separated. Additionally, if muscle fibres are stretched excessively, they lose their ability to contract, rendering them ineffective.
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 2 February 2017 6:14:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy