The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pauline Hanson wins an upper house seat?

Pauline Hanson wins an upper house seat?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18
  13. All
Best of luck, Pauline, not being a Green will make you an asset to any Parliament.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 30 March 2011 5:31:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pauline will never be as plain nasty, vicious or hateful as that horrible red headed thing inhabiting the lodge right now. If ever there was a reason to call a vermin exterminator she's it.

I'll take an honest woman in preference any time.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 30 March 2011 9:06:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aha Hasbeen!

So, now we all know. It was you holding 'that' banner, the one that Abbott strode in front of to soak up those rays-of-bile beaming out of it towards the Conservative-Atheist-Baptist eh?

Truth will out, old chap.
Posted by The Blue Cross, Wednesday, 30 March 2011 1:35:01 PM
Unfortunately not blue, there is nothing on earth that would get me to set foot in that den of inequity called Canberra.

Noisy crowds are normally something for the lefties to indulge their mindless "what do we want" etc, & not my cup of tea at all.

Even if you promised I would be allowed to impale all the current senior Canberra planners, & public servants on the parliament house flag pole it would not do the trick, but just may be getting close.

So sorry mate, you did not get the privilege of gazing upon my countenance, but keep your hopes up, it may happen one day, if you are lucky.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 30 March 2011 2:37:12 PM
I know what you mean Hasbeen, 'a good sheep paddock, ruined' as they say.
Posted by The Blue Cross, Wednesday, 30 March 2011 3:10:52 PM
Act One:

...I was once a true and traditional Labor supporter federal and state. There began a change in the period of Keating and Hawk, and as my support for Labor took a slow and painful slide downhill, more causal to an awakening of Labors own new dawn of “pink” liberalism, heralding an abandonment of cultural traditions, but more seen by me as a pink “hew” cast by the rays of the setting sun of usefulness and trust, landing it ingloriously at the base of the calamitous cliff of NSW last weekend, an undignified and abysmal failure to its loyal supporters past and present. The only saving grace for Labor in fifteen years or so was the larger than life master of wedge politics, Howard. Howard unwittingly saved the Labor party from itself by dividing Australia into a definite and distinct strata of a two party camp lacking choices; but the fires have burnt themselves out in both camps, and as Abbot is joined by O’Farrell , with his nasty and vindictive gaggle of Liberals, hang out for another undeserving term of feeding their mates at the trough of upward wealth redistribution, being the only beholden tradition of the Liberals past present and future.
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 30 March 2011 10:50:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18