The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should Greens Senator Lidia Thorpe resign from parliament?

Should Greens Senator Lidia Thorpe resign from parliament?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. ...
  14. 13
  15. 14
  16. 15
  17. All
Hi Foxy,

Yes, all very highly sus, non allowable evidence, found conveniently as the jury room is being cleaned up. Our very own Rumpole of the Bailey has returned with another one of his gems of a legal opinion. This is the same tosser who said; "An arrest in the Beat Up Bolt case is imminent. law enforcement have got their man!", that's about 5 years ago and no arrest has taken place, Bolt beat himself up. Then there was the 'Cry Baby' Porter case where true to form our Rumpole declared; "Cry Baby Porter is in for $10 million+ in compensation, a grovelling apology from the ABC and 100 ABC staff sacked to pay for it all." He added Porter has nothing to worry about, even declaring he would be our next PM. Where is Cry 'Baby Porter' now, A-holed to WA!
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 28 October 2022 3:37:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Foxy

Well my Aunty used to say "never trust an old fogey who wears a hat indoors" and Noel's wearing one.

We the Lidia Support Droogs (LSDs) reckon he's past it, a bit quaint, like Ita before him.

Lidia will one day be the unrivalled Leader of all Aborigines.

But Noel is more impressive, in Church Preacher Mode, than Morrison
and that's saying something.

Checkout the Sermon of the Noel here http://iview.abc.net.au/video/RN2201H001S00

Cheers Mavs
Posted by Maverick, Friday, 28 October 2022 3:47:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lidia is for Lidia all others come way behind second place.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 28 October 2022 4:31:36 PM
Pauliar, (aka village idiot)

Once again you are a LIAR and a FRAUD. I never said any of those things and you know it.

It is just like you claiming that Bandit raped Brittany Higgins.
Posted by shadowminister, Saturday, 29 October 2022 3:16:15 AM
Lets quote shonkyminister, and then determine who is the liar.

<<the damages (to Porter) will likely reach several $m with costs > $10m. The ABC will need to make a grovelling apology and fire another 100 employees to pay for it.>>
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 11 May 2021 11:30:10 AM

Oh dear shonky, your words not mine.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 29 October 2022 5:27:06 AM
Pauliar, (aka village idiot)

You just proved yourself a liar.

Firstly, what you claimed I said and the partial snippet you just posted are different

Secondly, You lied when you said I claimed the thug that assaulted bolt would be arrested imminently, I never did.

You are a disgusting little troll and a liar.
Posted by shadowminister, Saturday, 29 October 2022 8:27:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11