The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should Greens Senator Lidia Thorpe resign from parliament?

Should Greens Senator Lidia Thorpe resign from parliament?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. 14
  14. 15
  15. All
Village idiot,

Just give up, no one believes you anymore.
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 30 October 2022 6:43:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shonky,

I gave up on you a couple of years back, about the time you joined the forum. With your sycophantic support of Dangerous Doctor Donald and Bug Ridden Boris. Your declared pilgrimage to Christchurch (if you actually left your bed sit in Moonee Ponds). I think its disgusting how you have tried to usurp the memory of that once decent poster Shadow Minister who sadly has departed this cyber world for the big computer in the sky, me thinks he lost his memory, and then his hard drive gave up the ghost, a tragic loss to us all.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 30 October 2022 7:52:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Village idiot,

You can't stop lying, can you? I never supported Trump.

You are a typical greenie troll who has to lie to feel better. I would take a guess that you spent time in jail.
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 30 October 2022 8:47:46 AM
Maybe that’s why his firearms licence was cancelled, my information doesn’t go beyond “ Not a fit and proper person”.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 30 October 2022 9:27:53 AM
Is Mise,

If as you claim about me, you have made erroneous enquires concerning any gun licence application by me to a government agency, and if private information was disclosed to you without my consent, you and other(s) would be in breach of Privacy Laws, a criminal offence. I should lodge a complaint about YOU.

An organisation or agency can not use or disclose your personal information for another reason (a secondary purpose) unless an exception applies. Exceptions include:

You’ve consented to an organisation or agency using or disclosing your personal information for a secondary purpose.
An organisation or agency uses or discloses your personal information because they think it’s reasonably necessary for enforcement-related activities carried out by, or on behalf of, an enforcement body.

You may be in a lot of trouble Issy, illegally seeking personal information. CRIMINAL, but being a crim, you'll fit in well down at Gunnie HQ.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 30 October 2022 10:42:48 AM
Goebbels,
I didn’t make any inquiries, and inquiries of that nature, as you’d well know, would not be answered.
My information came from a former staffer to a State ALP MP.
Seems to be accurate judging by the current reaction.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 30 October 2022 11:09:36 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13