The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are Kevin Rudd and Labour putting the Australian public at risk by not supporting America

Are Kevin Rudd and Labour putting the Australian public at risk by not supporting America

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
The Federal government is putting Australians at risk, by its association with a war criminal, who is playing roulette with the lives of Australians every time he finds a new enemy.
Australia and the US have more enemies than friends, the current paranoia in Sydney is a testament to this.
Posted by Sarah101, Saturday, 8 September 2007 6:47:41 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hello everybody
There goes Daerons`theory of sensible comments Belly. It’s “our country” belly not yours the unions haven’t won yet. How childish following me around making remarks about a NFP organization that helps Animals. We have hundreds of members who go get out and deliver feed to farmers and pay out of “their own” pockets.
I am stunned by Labors campaign run by a volunteer union bloke to discredit us. Blimey just imagine what the paid union blokes would do.
James I am not in favor of one man or the other as far as men goes. Given our disgust with both of them regarding Animal Welfare.

Sarah it is important we remember that our position to support America was Kevin Rudd and Labor’s choice too. I think Howard and Mr Rudd and Labour made the "right decision'

Of course Mr Rudd will say now he will withdraw the troops because he wants to be elected. Where as Howard is standing staunch because he thinks it’s the right thing to do curbthis trouble before it spreads.
Please don’t forget the world trade center which was an attack on The Western World. No wonder he and Bush are mates. They went through a lot together and I am sure Bush wouldn’t be at APEC had he not in return stuck by a friend. That’s the tie between America and Australia. Personally I like the yanks.
As for world leaders-
Howard Rudd Bush they all have the unnessary suffering of millions of Animals on their hands because of their greed and lack of forsite for Australia so perhaps we will meet with our karma one day all of us for doing nothing.
Live Animal Exports is Australias Greatest Shame and the destruction of our country.
I would hate to waiting on China sending food when we cant get ships in and we wont have any food here because Australia "sends of our raw materials overseas" so other countries can create employment?
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 8 September 2007 9:12:41 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
When did Rudd say he wasn't going to support America?. From what I heard he said he was keen to deal with security issues related to the south pacific. Prioritise our involvement in global "policing" is how I took it. I don't believe he said he would drop and run from Iraq. I believe he said he was supportive of initiatives for Iraq to become self sufficient with help from nations like Iran who have [obiviously] an interest in different factions within Iraq. Granted, Iran ain't the perfect option...but who have we got?. Syria?.

EVERYONE should be aware that we are in Iraq for resource security. We got lied too.

The future for the south pacific is IN the south pacific. If we don't start taking responsibility for our own region in humanitarian and security areas we WILL find ourselves needing support from nations outside the area. How about we get involved in our own region. Give potential enemies input into trade and security. Isolation makes people paranoid.
Posted by StG, Saturday, 8 September 2007 4:35:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
STG
A fair enough comment. Execpt the last part of giving our emeries our trade and raw materials. I know you didnt say raw material STG but lets face it that all we have left. If Kevin Rudd had ever once come up with a policy to keep our raw materials and get Australia back on track he would have had a few more million votes and that much I can say for sure.
Even if Kevin were the smartest best inexperienced bloke on earth how is he going to run the country. He would have to sack his staff and advertsie in the newspaper. Come on now please tell me who you think is up to their job? Just give me a few shadow Ministers names and why you think they would be good for Australia in their positions? I think that is a fair question just before election time dont you.
I will even settle for their advisors. In fact I prefer it. I feel sorry for kevin because he has to do all the work. Clearly its been agreed between them that he announces everything. Thats a sure bet because he knows how disorganised they are. If his advisors had done even half a days work or attended meetings where new ploicy invitations were on the table in the last few years Kevin would be laughing. Get rid of Nationals, Downer, Vaile, Heffernon and the dead wood. Give Rudd and Howard a shared responsibilty and get some decent advisors to get factories open in Australia again before we are without food.
Uncle Sin put out his first CD today in three years with promises to step up his crazy terror.
To pull out now is the most dangerous thing either Howard or Rudd can do.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 8 September 2007 5:52:09 PM
pale you again defame me! this time you go to far this time you lie I AM A PAID TRADE UNION OFFICIAL.
Here and now I SAY I have respect for your age and lack of education, respect for your concern for animals.
But no more can I respect you.
I have made allowances for your blind unknowing anger your sometimes so far from reality slant.
But I know something you should , your claim is from another Newcastle poster he got it from my lifetime enemy's extremist trade unionists.
It is a lie often told to counter the flood of refugees coming to my union weary of the radical and sometimes criminal actions of a few.
This forum does not need you or me, you must stop your threats and insults this act by you in this thread is nasty and childlike is it pales view
? or just the view of a very bitter old lady?
change your sing in name stop defaming your group but do not go away please your heated miss spell posts are always worth a read.
One day in a post I told of an idiot in another unions shirt pulling my delegate out of a machine and telling him he was to be bashed.
Your insulting lie is as low an act as that one.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 8 September 2007 6:15:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To suggest that Mr Rudd won't support America in reality is deliberately being naive. With the election coming on Mr Rudd has shown that he will say anything that appears popular with the voters. He is a 'christian' to the christians and a greenie to the greens. Labour supported the troops going into IRAQ and are playing internal politics with the withdrawal of the troops. If and when Mr Rudd gets into power he is going to have many enemies in his own party who are silent at the moment because they know that after 11 long years in opposition that they have to keep their mouths shut if they want to be elected. The unions, Ms Gillard and others will oppose Mr Rudd on many issues once and of elected.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 8 September 2007 7:21:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy