The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Queen is dead

The Queen is dead

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. 22
  13. ...
  14. 43
  15. 44
  16. 45
  17. All
That’s not their entirety, you left some letters out.
Well done.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 14 September 2022 7:19:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Is Mise,

I couldn't post the full words because the Online Opinion algorithm rejects swear words of that type. So what on earth is your point?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 14 September 2022 8:20:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Eve the death of the Queen is used by some posters as an excuse for irrelevant, petty arguments and personal insults.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 14 September 2022 8:26:18 AM
I forgot about that, Steele; mea culpa.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 14 September 2022 11:57:49 AM
I have to admit that I am well over wall to wall television programs about the Queen. I know how I feel, and I leave others to their feelings; and I believe that the Leftist ABC is hypocritical with its efforts. But, pensioned-off lefty ABC activist, Barrie Cassidy, has accused his ex-employer of misreading its audience, and giving into "rank populism". He reckons the ABC should leave the death of the Queen to others, because the tax-payer funded broadcaster is so much better "when it offers an alternative to populism".

What a miserable git, festering away in retirement.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 14 September 2022 4:59:17 PM
Barrie Cassidy is currently a host of the long
term interview program - One Plus One
for the ABC. He's been in that job since 2020
and doing an excellent job, as always.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 14 September 2022 8:12:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. 22