The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Chalmers Report

The Chalmers Report

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All
VOR,

You are a pinhead and a racist. All I was doing was calling out your lies. Then to top it off having lost the argument you pull out the racist card. You really are a snowflake, next, you will tell me that you are offended by the truth.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 2 August 2022 2:54:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"You are a pinhead and a racist. All I was doing was calling out your lies. Then to top it off having lost the argument you pull out the racist card. You really are a snowflake, next, you will tell me that you are offended by the truth."

I am always fascinated by right wing simpletons calling me racist (presumably to white people) because I oppose white supremacy. In general this sort of ignorant drivel is what right wing trash post when they have reached a point of being simply unable to reply to anything I've said, exposing their ignorant hate.

"Offended by the truth" - it's not the truth, old man, it's social values you learned in 1952, which we are rightly burning down and destroying.
Posted by The voice of reason, Tuesday, 2 August 2022 8:22:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
VOR,

The statistics on violence in aboriginal communities are not social values but measured values and the only thing you are burning to the ground is your credibility.

You have still not given a single example of where the rights of citizens of aboriginal descent are any different from those of non-aboriginal descent.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 2 August 2022 1:49:45 PM
"The statistics on violence in aboriginal communities are not social values but measured values and the only thing you are burning to the ground is your credibility.

You have still not given a single example of where the rights of citizens of aboriginal descent are any different from those of non-aboriginal descent."

The statistics on violence reflect poverty, not culture. Aboriginals are not endemically violent, or we would see the same things in well of Aboriginal families. We do not.

I have given lots of examples, you refuse to accept them because they fly in the face of your racist views, and your clinging to a world that has ended.

Aboriginal people are more likely to be arrested, more likely to die in custody, they die younger, they are less likely to have work, their disadvantage is basic math. And you uphold the systems that oppress them so you can claim all of these things are 'culture', and unavoidable
Posted by The voice of reason, Tuesday, 2 August 2022 1:56:21 PM
Voice of an idiot,

Once again you are lying. I never claimed that it was culture responsible for the aboriginal violence I just quoted the stats.

You have still not given a single example of where the rights of citizens of aboriginal descent are any different from those of non-aboriginal descent.

PS you are probably older than me, so you are the boomer.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 3 August 2022 5:52:20 AM
"Once again you are lying. I never claimed that it was culture responsible for the aboriginal violence I just quoted the stats.

PS you are probably older than me, so you are the boomer."

If you are younger than me, why are you such a disingeneous piece of trash? Why did you cite stats, fascist? What was your point? I have given examples, but fascists are brain dead and can't read. It's also cognitive dissonance, I can shame all your BS but you can't comprehend what I say, so your hate is preserved
Posted by The voice of reason, Wednesday, 3 August 2022 7:12:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy