The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Lydia Thorpe Petition

Lydia Thorpe Petition

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. ...
  14. 14
  15. 15
  16. 16
  17. All
Who posted the topic of this thread? ought to apologize for getting the spelling wrong!
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 22 July 2022 4:54:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

I’d expect any person of integrity to announce before the election that they would not swear allegiance and thus would not be in Parliament, that a vote for them would be a protest vote only.
I would expect all avowed Republicans to do the same, just as Irish Republicans did and as Irish Republicans still do in Northern Ireland, although there they sit in Parliament but receive no pay.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 22 July 2022 6:58:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Josephus.

The spelling is not wrong per se, it is the majority spelling, Lidia is a minority alternative’ however I apologise in proportion to the harm caused.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 22 July 2022 7:06:05 PM
Foxy,
A while back you mentioned Pat Dodson; isn’t he the bloke that was never taught to take his hat off when inside?
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 22 July 2022 7:22:56 PM
Issy,

Hitler became supreme leader of Germany, there's hope for your mob yet.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 22 July 2022 7:59:45 PM
Is Mise,

As I stated earlier - I do not agree with you
opinions.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 22 July 2022 10:48:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11