The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Greens Say China No Threat To Australia

Greens Say China No Threat To Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. All
The real threat that China presents to the West us that it is the only major world economic power that is immune to bullying from the USA.
Posted by rache, Tuesday, 19 April 2022 12:28:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi again Yuyutsu,

When I say "unsubstantiated", I mean unsubstantiated to me. Just because some silly old fart puts you a discussion topic on an obscure form, doesn't mean one is, or should be, instantly "in the know" on that topic. ttbn may be across every turd that drops from Pauline Hanson's arse, but I have to admit I don't follow every comment made by every Green across Australia, be they an MP, or like me, an ordinary party member.

The Greens membership like in other parties, Labor, Liberal etc, are not a homogeneous lot, but made up of diverse opinions, ideas, beliefs etc. The most important thing in life to 99% of us is family, the natural family, for most that's our biological family, Greens are no exception. Just as you care for family, that does not prevent you from caring for others as well.

What I don't like about conservative politics, it's the politics of fear. These people want everyone going through life fearful of others, fearing of tomorrow. Fear is a very strong emotion in people, we all suffer from it at times, and that's only natural but when its used as a weapon to control us then I object. Conservative politicians always offer despair rather than hope for tomorrow. Look at some on this forum, do they ever have anything positive to say, no its all doom and gloom, there is nothing worthwhile to look forward to.

"humans should have peace, freedom, dignity, comfort and prosperity?" I'll add to that love, plus charity towards others, and that about sums it up.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 19 April 2022 7:00:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul is a good honest person
Yuyutsu !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 19 April 2022 8:44:10 AM
Dave Sharma, a decent Liberal, knows he is under threat in the "safe" Liberal seat of Wentworth, from a strong Independent candidate, and Labor/Greens preferences will play a big part in determining the outcome. Sharma is now on a thin margin of about 3%,ah! the "good" old days of a 25% Liberal margin in Wentworth, any kind of swing will see Sharma unseated. If I was Sharma I would do all I could to reduce the "dangerous people" vote, if I wanted to win the seat that is.

ttbn you had a lot of "influence" in the half a percent Corny Banana Party, how low can you go, until they walked away with your dosh and left you stranded. Isn't that right me Old Fart, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't lose $10k, you're that gullible.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 19 April 2022 9:09:20 AM
Yuyutsu

I don't know how you can say that " Paul is a good honest person" and "there is no way for us to know anything real about the Greens". Paul is just a name on a computer screen: you know nothing about him; nothing about me or any other poster, including me. The same goes for you.

We DO know "real" things about the Greens from what they say in the media. We DO know the threats they have made if voters are crazy enough to give them the balance of power under a Labor government. We DO know that the Greens are a danger to the economy, freedom of speech and our national security and economy. They have now CONFIRMED their attitude towards totalitarian Communist China. Only a person who never watches TV, never listens to radio or reads a newspaper would not know these things.

And, really, Yuyutsu: you know full well how Paul "perceives" the Greens party, his contempt for the majority of Australians who don't care for a culture cancelling, extreme left, threatening- our-way-of-life minority group. People, including you, are just silly old farts to him. He never tires of telling us. Abuse rather than intellect is modus operandi.

The "fear" your 'good and honest' mate mentions all comes from the Greens; from the snarling, sneering Adam Bandt, the nastiest piece of work the Greens have ever thrown up in their short, threatening existence. If Australians do not fear Bandt and his evil mob, they are not just gullible, they are brain dead. But, I still believe that the quiet Australians - those who go about their lives and keep their opinions for the ballot box - are neither gullible nor brain dead, like the 10% who are under the spell of the Green commissars
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 19 April 2022 9:25:11 AM
Some time ago I asked the question just how will a Green/Labour
government enforce legislation to reduce emissions ?
I never got a satisfactory answer.
If I take my female relatives as a 50% example they have actually
no clue about the scale of electricity production.
A lot of men do have a better idea than the women.
This seems to be simply due to the different range of work life.
The net result well over 50% of the population do not have a clue
what is needed to produce the result of turning on a switch.
This why Bandt and his fellow travelers are able to convince
people, including school leavers, they have the answers to global warming.
Voting booths should be established at the largest power stations
and make all voters walk through. Oh that it was practical !

Listening to Bandt speaking at the Press Club, there were a couple
of good ideas the same as Labours but overall they were wiped out
by the sheer madness of the rest of their policies.
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 19 April 2022 9:56:47 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. All