The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Green Carbon Comes To Queensland

Green Carbon Comes To Queensland

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Hi Foxy,

The states are getting on board with renewables and green hydrogen projects. The NSW announcement is a great initiative for both the state and the country. Unfortunate like some of the 'Usual Suspects' on the Forum, the Federal Government is leaving itself out in the "coal" on all these issues. Some in the Nationals are so far removed from reality, its a joke.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 15 October 2021 5:57:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Issy, is all ok out you way, with tornado hitting Armadale last night.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 15 October 2021 6:09:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul,

I think it's great that countries around the world
are going towards renewables. They see where the
future lies. Even China aims to head for zero
by 2060. Our state premiers have the right idea,
and perhaps they will force the hand of our future
governments?
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 15 October 2021 8:43:32 AM
Dear Paul,

Thanks for raising this topic for discussion.
I've learned a lot in doing research about
hydrogen.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 15 October 2021 9:06:48 AM
Paul,
Ref. the Tornado, didn’t know about it till I read your post.
I saw lightning down Armidale way but thought it only a bit of a.storm.
Quite a coverage on the news; have since found out that a few friends were in it but fortunately no real damage only to them but many houses were damaged rather badly.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 16 October 2021 7:18:55 PM
Hi Issy,

Was surprised by the size of that tornado that hit Armidale, it was a biggie, expect that sort of thing in the US. It was the second in a fortnight on the NSW Tablelands, one near Bathurst. Hope its not a sign of things to come. As a kid I remember Willy Willy's on a hot summer afternoon in the paddocks, but nothing like that. What's your take on this unusual weather event.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 17 October 2021 5:17:53 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy