The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Green Carbon Comes To Queensland

Green Carbon Comes To Queensland

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
J Bower,
Ash is a hardwood and burns hot, not as hot as our better hardwoods such as the Box trees and best of all, Iron Bark.
Ash has a low moisture content so will burn green but for best results should dry for 6 months.
Ash is comparable to Stringy Bark in my experience, l must look up their calorific values.

Probably in England demand has exceeded supply.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 13 October 2021 4:38:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul,

Taken from the link listed below:

" NSW Premier Dominic Perrottet says a hydrogen strategy
unveiled by the NSW government that aims to help the
state hit net zero emissions by 2050 is 'world leading.'"

"The strategy provides up to $3 billion incentives for
green hydrogen production including tax exemptions and
includes plans for a "hydrogen refuelling highway" between
Melbourne and Brisbane."

" Mr Perrottet unveiled the blue-print at a media event
with mining magnet Andrew "twiggy" Forrest in Sydney
(Wednesday morning). The Premier said the plan would create
tens of thousands of jobs and secure NSW as an "energy superpower."

There's more at the following link:

http://abc.net.au/2021-10-13/andrew-forrest-backs-nsw-green-hydrogen-plan/100534458

I'm even more impressed with this man!
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 14 October 2021 9:31:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
cont'd ...

Sorry Paul I left out "news" in the link.
Here it is again:

http://abc.net.au/news/2021-10-13/andrew-forrest-backs-nsw-green-hydrogen-plan/100534458
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 14 October 2021 9:36:05 AM
Having read that I am not impressed.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 14 October 2021 9:40:17 AM
Forrest saving the planet? Spare me, that bloke will be looking to stripe every poor person in Australia. We will pay and he will play. Claim every dollar as tax free and then some. At the end of it will be all sorts of junk lying around for the next fraud to buy up and use to steal from us. There was a big solar array in Bridgewater in Victoria, went broke and equipment taken North for further harvesting of subsidies.
What a joke we are, anyone here read about the "Groundnuts Scheme" or even the "South Sea Bubble". We deserve all we get as a cowardly bunch cowed by loudmouths and spivs!
Posted by JBowyer, Thursday, 14 October 2021 9:44:20 AM
Truth is no measured in mass appeal.

"All truth passes through three stages. First,
it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

(Arthur Schopenhauer).
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 14 October 2021 9:53:08 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy