The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Where To For Christian Porter?

Where To For Christian Porter?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
shonkysinister,

Maybe, 'Cry Baby' Porter's backers were the Melbourne Crime Gang, we don't know. As chief law office maybe he could change a few laws to suit his benefactors, we don't know. As for your deflection to SHY, you are making it up on the run. Why don't you start your own discussion, not that anyone would be interested in your lies and deception, except the forums 'Usual Suspects' of course they love it.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 29 September 2021 7:12:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Crybaby Pauliar,

Maybe Syph Hansen young's supporters were gangsters or paedophiles who knows?
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 29 September 2021 11:08:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shadow,
ISTM the really big difference was that SHY's donors were genuinely anonymous, not known even to her, while CP's donors were known to him but unwilling to make their identities public.
Can you see why the latter situation is far more serious?
Posted by Aidan, Wednesday, 29 September 2021 11:19:59 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sarah Hanson-Young won her case including costs, unlike 'Cry Baby' Porter who got sweet FA, didn't want the facts about the rape of a 16 year old girl made public, understandable. According to the forums Wally Rumpole, Cry Baby was in for $10+ million, a grovelling apology, and having 100 ABC employees sacked to pay for it all. This is the same clown who clamed years back that an arrest was "imminent" in the 'Beat Up' Bolt case. The clown also has a fetish with paedophiles.

P/s If I was the Chief Law Officer of the land and my debts were being paid by Al Capone I wouldn't want the world to know about it either.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 29 September 2021 12:33:24 PM
Shonky,

The conga line of on the take Liberals in South Australia grows by the hour. Any comment?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 30 September 2021 6:00:16 AM
Pauliar,

You are a filthy liar and a troll.

Your only ability is to lie through your teeth, yet you cry like a baby whenever the various senior greens that were convicted as paedophiles are mentioned. I will concede that not all greens are paedophiles.

The facts are that there was most probably any rape of the 16yr old girl which is why it was never reported to the police.

The ABC made a grovelling apology admitting that nothing they printed supported any case that CP raped this mentally retarded girl and you lied about my claims.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 1 October 2021 10:13:53 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy