The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A Chinese Ethnic Weapon ?

A Chinese Ethnic Weapon ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Yes they do publish anti moslem articles, but is that a crime or
false news etc. At least they do get published.
Some of their articles I am sure would be suppressed on Facebook
because they are "Hate Crimes" or Islamophobic, horror horror !
They might even be a crime and result in gaol time in the UK.
To call someone far right is a signature of the far left.
So it is not unreasonable to take the criticism in that light.
Of course as you disbelieve it then you will not read it and just
believe what you are told. That is an old circle.
Isn't that the Goebbels principle ?
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 2 September 2021 3:17:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz, when you can explain how the Chinese genome is immune from the virus and everyone else not, you might be believed. But currently it is a HOAX!
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 2 September 2021 3:38:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz, I read your article.

The story might entertain some, even frighten others, it envokes scepticism in me. Given it contains no hard evidence just supposition on the part of the writer Mr Gordon G Chang, you either accept it without question, or you take it with some strong reservations. What is it for you?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 2 September 2021 4:30:26 PM
As I said, I have only just heard of this suggestion.
As it is already rated as a war crime, it has obviously been around for some time.
I did a search and found quite a few references, none of which I
presume had solid evidence. However if there was solid evidence it
would already be a roaring controversy.
Not a surprise to me is the eagerness with which some people are keen
to poo poo the possibility.
Much to my surprise it has been around for a while.
Just do your own research and let me know if you find that it has
never been discussed or is DNA impossible.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 2 September 2021 5:25:17 PM
Bazz, Covidhas been developed as a biological weapon is not your claim. It is a weapon of war to disable those exposed to it. But your claim was that it would not affect the Chinese which is a false claim.
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 2 September 2021 5:58:37 PM
Bazz, people throw up all sorts of possibilities everyday of the week without creditable evidence, this is such a possibility. If one has a bias in a certain direction, then these sorts of stories appeal. They are just another form of "conspiracy theory". To say "Not a surprise to me is the eagerness with which some people are keen to poo poo the possibility." On the other hand there are those that would devour the story in an instant.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 2 September 2021 6:28:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy