The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A Chinese Ethnic Weapon ?

A Chinese Ethnic Weapon ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
I understand the French are planning to take over the Rock of Gibralter. They will call it De Gaulle Stone.
Posted by david f, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 3:47:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hee. Hee.

And -

If you jumped off the bridge in Paris
you'd be in Seine.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 4:46:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Chinese are genetically our brothers, that claim is a falsehood. Check the Hospitals China built to deal with the Covid19 outbreak there.
http://www.archdaily.com/937579/a-closer-look-at-the-chinese-hospitals-built-to-control-the-covid-19-pandemic

Over a year ago reports:
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=chinese+deaths+covid-19&qpvt=chinese+deaths+covid-19&view=detail&mid=ED4156EFB55223BA91F3ED4156EFB55223BA91F3&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dchinese%2Bdeaths%2Bcovid-19%26qpvt%3Dchinese%2Bdeaths%2Bcovid-19%26FORM%3DVDRE

There is evidence that thousands of Chinese mobile accounts were cancelled in one month and the conclusion was due to Covid19 deaths.

The Express reports 40,000,000 Chinese deaths due to Covid.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1329961/china-news-deaths-cover-up-coronavirus-controversy-spt
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 5:47:21 PM
Is China telling the truth?

http://www.news.com.au/technology/coronavirus-crematorium-data-prove-china-was-lying-about-covid19/news-story/518d04c51a89a900bbc91dfb23ad9dbb
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 5:55:08 PM
Josephus said:
The Chinese are genetically our brothers, that claim is a falsehood

Not sure what you are on about. All I know is that if you go looking
there is quite a lot of articles on the subject.
I had heard nothing about it until today.
The one thing that we do know for certain is that China knew that
cov19 was contagious, but kept quiet about that. then they locked down
most of China grounded air travel but let international travel go ahead
Is cov19 a step on the way to to the genetic virus ?
Obviously I do not know the answer to that, but there is so much
sensitivity around it I just wonder what they are all stirred up about.
I heard a talk by a genetist that while looking at the cov19 dna
you can follow it then it was like you turned the page of a book
and the next page was in a foreign language. She thought that was strange.
I doubt we have heard the last of this.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 10:28:46 PM
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gatestone Institute
Gatestone Institute Logo.png
Founded 2008; 13 years ago
Founder Nina Rosenwald
Type Not-for-profit, non-governmental organization, think tank
Tax ID no. 45-4724565
Registration no. 5119586
Focus International politics
Key people Amir Taheri, R. James Woolsey[1]
Website www.gatestoneinstitute.org
Gatestone Institute is a far-right think tank known for publishing anti-Muslim articles.[a][2][3][4][5] It was founded in 2008 by Nina Rosenwald, who serves as its president.[6] Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations and former[7] national security advisor, John R. Bolton, was its chairman from 2013 to March 2018. Its current chairman is Amir Taheri.[8][9][10][11]

Gatestone is an anti-Muslim group.[a][12] The organization has attracted attention for publishing false or inaccurate articles, some of which were shared widely.[13][14][15][16][17]
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 2 September 2021 3:01:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy