The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A Chinese Ethnic Weapon ?

A Chinese Ethnic Weapon ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Something of a shocker. It appears that there has been for sometime
knowledge that China is working on developing a genetically aimed
virus that does not affect Chinese ethnic people.
The purpose is to leave only Chinese people on this planet.

In this article from Gatestone there is mention of Chinese public
documents and it appears to be common knowledge in certain areas.

http://tinyurl.com/78jb9e39

It appears that there is a prohibition in United Nations laws on
warfare that bans biological genetically aimed weapons.
So this is not new to those in the know.
It certainly is new to me and a horrific idea.
Genocide on a global scale.

Much to my surprise there is a lot of info on this type of weapon
available on the internet. Just goes to show how innocent some of
us really are about the forces at large in this world.
I have had my faith in science broken apart !
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 31 August 2021 10:27:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nothing the CCP does should surprise anyone. What would be surprising is the West, in our case, the Morrison government, taking some notice if what that evil organisation is up to.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 9:17:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Bazz,

That doesn't make any sense.

If there's no one left on the planet to
conquer - what's the point of it all for them?
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 10:01:40 AM
Foxy, I wondered about that, they would then have no Vassal states to
rip out their resources. They could send a couple of hundred million here to grow food for them.
They would however not have the inferior races that they now have to deal with.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 2:45:46 PM
Dear Bazz,

The link you provided in your opening post was
from the Gatestone Institute which has attracted
attention for publishing false or inaccurate
articles. I'm not sure whether they can be relied
upon with the information that they are providing
or what their goals are.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 3:14:30 PM
Foxy,
I have been reading their articles for some years and have never found them in error to any extent.
I know that some groups are dedicated to yelling false news to
anything that does not match with their political program.
It is just a technique that has been borrowed from the US.
I think they are accurate and capable of presenting good authors.
It is all too easy to sew doubts but read regularly and you can detect
wild bias and distortion.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 3:41:39 PM
I understand the French are planning to take over the Rock of Gibralter. They will call it De Gaulle Stone.
Posted by david f, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 3:47:17 PM
Hee. Hee.

And -

If you jumped off the bridge in Paris
you'd be in Seine.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 4:46:58 PM
The Chinese are genetically our brothers, that claim is a falsehood. Check the Hospitals China built to deal with the Covid19 outbreak there.
http://www.archdaily.com/937579/a-closer-look-at-the-chinese-hospitals-built-to-control-the-covid-19-pandemic

Over a year ago reports:
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=chinese+deaths+covid-19&qpvt=chinese+deaths+covid-19&view=detail&mid=ED4156EFB55223BA91F3ED4156EFB55223BA91F3&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dchinese%2Bdeaths%2Bcovid-19%26qpvt%3Dchinese%2Bdeaths%2Bcovid-19%26FORM%3DVDRE

There is evidence that thousands of Chinese mobile accounts were cancelled in one month and the conclusion was due to Covid19 deaths.

The Express reports 40,000,000 Chinese deaths due to Covid.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1329961/china-news-deaths-cover-up-coronavirus-controversy-spt
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 5:47:21 PM
Is China telling the truth?

http://www.news.com.au/technology/coronavirus-crematorium-data-prove-china-was-lying-about-covid19/news-story/518d04c51a89a900bbc91dfb23ad9dbb
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 5:55:08 PM
Josephus said:
The Chinese are genetically our brothers, that claim is a falsehood

Not sure what you are on about. All I know is that if you go looking
there is quite a lot of articles on the subject.
I had heard nothing about it until today.
The one thing that we do know for certain is that China knew that
cov19 was contagious, but kept quiet about that. then they locked down
most of China grounded air travel but let international travel go ahead
Is cov19 a step on the way to to the genetic virus ?
Obviously I do not know the answer to that, but there is so much
sensitivity around it I just wonder what they are all stirred up about.
I heard a talk by a genetist that while looking at the cov19 dna
you can follow it then it was like you turned the page of a book
and the next page was in a foreign language. She thought that was strange.
I doubt we have heard the last of this.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 1 September 2021 10:28:46 PM
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gatestone Institute
Gatestone Institute Logo.png
Founded 2008; 13 years ago
Founder Nina Rosenwald
Type Not-for-profit, non-governmental organization, think tank
Tax ID no. 45-4724565
Registration no. 5119586
Focus International politics
Key people Amir Taheri, R. James Woolsey[1]
Website www.gatestoneinstitute.org
Gatestone Institute is a far-right think tank known for publishing anti-Muslim articles.[a][2][3][4][5] It was founded in 2008 by Nina Rosenwald, who serves as its president.[6] Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations and former[7] national security advisor, John R. Bolton, was its chairman from 2013 to March 2018. Its current chairman is Amir Taheri.[8][9][10][11]

Gatestone is an anti-Muslim group.[a][12] The organization has attracted attention for publishing false or inaccurate articles, some of which were shared widely.[13][14][15][16][17]
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 2 September 2021 3:01:16 PM
Yes they do publish anti moslem articles, but is that a crime or
false news etc. At least they do get published.
Some of their articles I am sure would be suppressed on Facebook
because they are "Hate Crimes" or Islamophobic, horror horror !
They might even be a crime and result in gaol time in the UK.
To call someone far right is a signature of the far left.
So it is not unreasonable to take the criticism in that light.
Of course as you disbelieve it then you will not read it and just
believe what you are told. That is an old circle.
Isn't that the Goebbels principle ?
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 2 September 2021 3:17:19 PM
Bazz, when you can explain how the Chinese genome is immune from the virus and everyone else not, you might be believed. But currently it is a HOAX!
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 2 September 2021 3:38:52 PM
Bazz, I read your article.

The story might entertain some, even frighten others, it envokes scepticism in me. Given it contains no hard evidence just supposition on the part of the writer Mr Gordon G Chang, you either accept it without question, or you take it with some strong reservations. What is it for you?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 2 September 2021 4:30:26 PM
As I said, I have only just heard of this suggestion.
As it is already rated as a war crime, it has obviously been around for some time.
I did a search and found quite a few references, none of which I
presume had solid evidence. However if there was solid evidence it
would already be a roaring controversy.
Not a surprise to me is the eagerness with which some people are keen
to poo poo the possibility.
Much to my surprise it has been around for a while.
Just do your own research and let me know if you find that it has
never been discussed or is DNA impossible.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 2 September 2021 5:25:17 PM
Bazz, Covidhas been developed as a biological weapon is not your claim. It is a weapon of war to disable those exposed to it. But your claim was that it would not affect the Chinese which is a false claim.
Posted by Josephus, Thursday, 2 September 2021 5:58:37 PM
Bazz, people throw up all sorts of possibilities everyday of the week without creditable evidence, this is such a possibility. If one has a bias in a certain direction, then these sorts of stories appeal. They are just another form of "conspiracy theory". To say "Not a surprise to me is the eagerness with which some people are keen to poo poo the possibility." On the other hand there are those that would devour the story in an instant.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 2 September 2021 6:28:29 PM
Josephus, please pay attention, I never said Covis19 does not affect Chinese.
Having heard talks on developments in DNA research I understand why
research to make a racially sensitive product is illegal, but probably
possible. It is remarkable what they can now do, in fact frightening
but at the same time thrilling how they might be able to correct some
of the worst inflections on humanity.
There might well be some complaints that are racially specific that
can perhaps be repaired with modified DNA. That is one research area.
There has been invented little "devices" that run along the DNA
chromosomes and make modifications when they find specific sequences.
Think about the implications in that.

Paul, if you get the opportunity to hear the top researchers in the
DNA field in the Australia ask them about the possibility.
I am nowhere near the first to think of this !
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 2 September 2021 11:13:46 PM
Beijing bans ‘effeminate’ and ‘vulgar’ screen content, caps pay for actors

Nothing to do with ethnic but a lot to do with ethic !

Anyhow, did anyone seriously believe China would produce & not take advantage of using the commodities to infiltrate security systems etc ? All & I mean "ALL" our computers, phones & literally everything we buy & use is from China so, it only makes sense that spy ware is built into all these commodities. If other countries reserve the right to let so many of their people be as stupid as they are then China has the right to exploit that stupidity ! That includes Health research.
Posted by individual, Friday, 3 September 2021 7:33:00 AM
Yes Individual, there was a report of extra chips being built into
the mother boards of Dell computers.
They were noticed by Dell and commented upon.
They were in inner layers of the PCB but could be seen
with a strong light. That is all my recollection of the article.
It has been suggested they could now be located under components.
It could be very difficult to detect spurious operations of software
as routines can be hidden in video formatting.
I never worked in that area so I am as ignorant as most of us.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 3 September 2021 11:42:37 AM
The greed that caused out-sourcing our manufacturing to other countries & the collapse of local manufacturing is China's weapon. Hopefully, it will not be too long from now when this will bite us all in our butts with a severe shock wave to hopefully make our decision-makers come to their senses. Any union now asking for more pay should be deregistered on the spot. It's they who pandered to the money-hungry manipulators which made local enterprise unsustainable.
Let's do to China what they do to us, make them dependent !
Posted by individual, Friday, 3 September 2021 5:38:35 PM
Further to Paul1405's comment on Nina Rosenwald and the Gatestone Institute...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Rosenwald

"Born and raised in New York City, Rosenwald is one of three daughters of William Rosenwald and Mary Kurtz Rosenwald.[14] Her sisters are Elizabeth R. Varet and Alice Rosenwald.[14][15]

Rosenwald's grandfather, Julius Rosenwald, was an early investor in Sears, Roebuck & Company, and served as president of the company from 1908-24. Thereafter until his death in January 1932 he served as chairman.[16] In 1912, he partnered with Booker T. Washington and the Tuskegee Normal and Industrial Institute (now Tuskegee University) to build more than 5,000 schoolhouses for African-American children throughout the South.[17]

Rosenwald's father moved from Chicago to New York City in the early 1930s and was chairman of the investment firm American Securities.[15] In 1939, he was one of three founding members of the United Jewish Appeal (UJA).[18] Rosenwald's mother, a professional violinist, was a refugee from both the Russian Revolution and Nazi Germany.[15]
Education

Rosenwald received a B.A. from Sarah Lawrence College in Yonkers, New York and her M.A. in English from New York University in New York City.[citation needed]
Political activism

Rosenwald's political activism began in the 1970s in support of Senator Henry M. "Scoop" Jackson. She also supported the campaigns of Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan, serving for many years on his campaign finance committee.[19] In 1984, Rosenwald was appointed to the Rules Committee of the Democratic National Convention in San Francisco, and she served as a delegate from New York at the 1996 Democratic National Convention.[20]

According to the Right Web (Institute for Policy Studies) website, Rosenwald's donations to pro-Israel organizations have "earned her a place of considerable influence in the 'pro-Israel' firmament"
"
Posted by Canem Malum, Tuesday, 7 September 2021 9:35:58 AM
Paul1405 claims that Nina Rosenwald and the Gatestone Institute is Far Right yet worked for the Democrats and is Hebrew. Little surprise that Hebrews dislike Muslims given world events- and little surprise that Hebrews support Israel.

Hebrew's as a group seem to paradoxically vote Democrat but support business oriented policies.

It's amusing when Communists label Hebrew's as "Nazi's".

It's also amusing that Greenies side with the profligate expansionist Communists- hence the term watermelon
Posted by Canem Malum, Tuesday, 7 September 2021 9:47:30 AM
An optimist is a person who sees a green
light everywhere, while a pessimist sees only
the red spotlight. The truly wise person is
colorblind.

(Albert Schweitzer).
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 7 September 2021 10:03:20 AM
I'm not sure that Schweitzer meant the same thing as Foxy with respect to colourblind-ness- but it does say on Wiki that he lived in a place and time of abnormally high religious tolerance.

The Buddhist monks in ancient China used to say everyone is a strawman subject to the fires of randomness- even ourselves- they meditated on the execution of criminals- in a sense they could be said to be colourblind.

I think that Foxy is an optimist when it suits her- perhaps the truly wise person doesn't need others to tell them what is wise.

It's interesting that Schweitzer was a fan of Wagner- the great German Philosophical Tradition that includes Schopenhauer and Nietzsche. Many Communists and some Hebrew's believe that Nietzsche and perhaps Wagner were fascist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer

Early years

Schweitzer born 14/1/1875 in Alsace, became The Imperial Territory of Alsace-Lorraine in The German Empire; later Alsace became French territory. - his father, the local Lutheran-Evangelical pastor, taught him how to play music. The medieval parish church of Gunsbach was shared by the Protestant and Catholic congregations- This compromise arose after the Protestant Reformation and the Thirty Years' War. Schweitzer, the pastor's son, grew up in this exceptional environment of religious tolerance, and developed the belief that true Christianity should always work towards a unity of faith and purpose.

-first language was the Alsatian dialect of German. -Mulhouse gymnasium he received his "Abitur" (secondary education certificate) -1893. He studied organ in Mulhouse from 1885 to 1893 with Eugène Munch, organist at the Protestant cathedral, who inspired Schweitzer with his enthusiasm for the music of German composer Richard Wagner.

-1893 studied Protestant theology at Kaiser Wilhelm University. Schweitzer served military service 1894. Schweitzer saw many operas of Richard Wagner. -1898, returned to Paris writ(ing) PhD dissertation on The Religious Philosophy of Kant at the Sorbonne- often met with the elderly Aristide Cavaillé-Coll. 1899- summer semester at the University of Berlin- theology degree at University of Strasbourg. -PhD thesis at the University of Tübingen in 1899.

1905- study of medicine- University of Strasbourg- degree of M.D. in 1913.
Posted by Canem Malum, Tuesday, 7 September 2021 1:22:50 PM
Talking about a truly wise person?

A smart person knows what to say.

A wise person knows whether or not to say it.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 8 September 2021 8:07:44 AM
65 animal projects funded by american tax Payers in Chinese labs by Dr. Fauchi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9ezXZC71Dk
Posted by Josephus, Friday, 10 September 2021 2:09:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy