The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Juvenile Detention

Juvenile Detention

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
To ever "make it" young aboriginals need not only help, but protection from aboriginal no hopers.

My lady was librarian in a smaller central Queensland coastal city.
At one stage she employed a lovely young girl, late teens, & had her enrolled in a library assistants course. She was a really nice kid, helpful with customers, popular with other staff.

She had a lovely tanned complexion, but I had no idea she had some aboriginal heritage, until one afternoon. My wife's car was off the road, & I was waiting outside to pick her up. The young lady came out, & was immediately surrounded by 4 young obviously aboriginal mixed race men. She gave them something & they left.

I discovered these were her "uncles" & it was her pay packet they had come for. We arranged for her pay to go straight into the bank, but had no idea if this actually helped, the young lady never complained about anything.

A year later she was a single mother, living in public housing on welfare. She could have been a successful lady, but she never had a chance.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 31 July 2021 1:34:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Hasbeen,

There was a young neighbour's daughter whose parents
rented out a room to help pay their bills. The young
girl accused some boys in the street of getting
her pregnant. The parents of the young boys got
together and hired a lawyer and took the girl and her
parents to court. It seemed that the young girl had a
reputation at her high school for being "easy."

The accused boys were to young to have gotten the
girl pregnant and it turned out that an older bloke
who rented the room at her parent's house had done the
deed. I felt sorry for the young girl and her family
when I heard what had happened. The family ended up moving
out of the area.

Things happen to all sorts of families. Black and white.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 31 July 2021 2:03:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Things happen to all sorts of families. Black and white.
Foxy,
Of course but that's not what the racist bleaters of Racism accept to see ! They focus on the outcome of their own lack of initiative & blame others for it !
Most people aren't racist at all, they're simply put off by the unsocial behaviour of others & the moment a member of another race is involved, the bleating of racism starts.
I watched a few minutes of Abdel Magpied's TV documentary yesterday when they took a white child & a mixed race child & manipulated the experiment in such a manner that that the white child's answers were inevitably racist. Perhaps they showed another scenario later but I simply couldn't watch the racist agenda any longer. That woman should be barred from appearing on TV as she is clearly inciting racial hatred.
The SBS should send normal folk to Don Dale to make a documentary on the mentality of the kids & not just the black & mixed race ones ! There are plenty of white kids who are in the same category. My guess is that it would reveal that commercial TV & video games & useless authorities are the cause of the problem !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 1 August 2021 7:17:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy