The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Liberals Have Lost The Will To Fight

The Liberals Have Lost The Will To Fight

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Pauliar,

You are too dumbarsed stupid to understand anything about the law. My disclaimer has obviated any chance of being sued.

Though there is some hope that you might grasp that repeating uncritically allegations is also defamation.
Posted by shadowminister, Wednesday, 9 June 2021 3:12:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
shonkyminister, your intention by posting the above is to defame Dan Andrews. This can be established by referencing previous posts which show you have a pathological hatred of the Labor Party, and Andrews.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 9 June 2021 3:50:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pauliar,

You are really an intellectual pygmy. If I had intended to defame pandemic Dan I would not have included in my post:

"This article Like the ABC article is extremely defamatory as it has no evidence that will stand up in court and the publisher can be sued for a substantial sum"

If you want everyone to know that you are an idiot, please feel free to pursue this.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 11 June 2021 9:17:02 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy