The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Liberals Have Lost The Will To Fight

The Liberals Have Lost The Will To Fight

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Pauliar,

Thanks for posting what I said which shows that you were lying.

As I said before the total costs of a court case for the ABC would be about $10. That is not the same as damages paid to Porter. Idiot.

Secondly, you are compounding this lie with a second in that I never claimed the arrest of the Antifa thug was imminent. Liar.

Earlier I wondered whether you were a sociopathic liar or just brain damaged. After shooting yourself in the door in your last post I believe that you are incurably stupid.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 3 June 2021 2:40:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As Shadow Minister says, the Greens punch well over their weight when it comes to grot and sleaze. Even in my despair of the Liberals behaviour of late, I thank all that is holy that the Greens can get only 8% of the very silliest Australians to vote for them.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 3 June 2021 4:16:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shonky Dennis,

Where is the $10 million, where is the grovelling apology, where is the 100 sacked ABC employees? Nowhere to be seen, are you claiming you didn't make that statement.

There was no arrest in the 'Beat Up' Bolt case as its possible Bolt beat himself up! You are always beating yourself up on the Forum, why not Bolt.

Hi Foxy,

shonky gets off on mentioning the "P" word, he mentions it often enough, it might make him feel all warm and fuzzy. Its water off a ducks back as far as I am concerned. I believe GY has warned him not to direct it personally at other posters, like me.

Just to fill you in on that land grab, I mentioned the other day on another thread. The latest from the pakeha council is they are the best qualified people to manage land conservation up north. What a joke, Northland Council itself has done more that most, along with approvals it has signed off on, to cause environmental degradation than any Maori ever did. Some of this land in question is sacred, old urupa's (cemeteries) where ancestors (before the arrival of the European) are located, old sites of the Pa's (forts) of great chiefs. Only some Maori know where these sacred locations are. Gee, this is like Attila The Hun, claiming he was a civil libertarian.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 3 June 2021 4:28:54 PM
Pauliar, Still the sociopathic liar I see.

How are the pedogreens now that 2 of your lot are jailed for paedophilia and one is going to jail for bigoted assault theft and other charges? Were you beaten up by your token female Muslim?

I believe that you were the first one warned about accusing people of paedophilia.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 4 June 2021 5:08:42 AM
Foxy,

Other than the resident idiot Pauliar, above, I believe that most politicians are well-intentioned. The problem with the greens is that most of them are zealots, and as with most zealots they are so sure of the rightness of their cause that they don't give a crap about the consequences to anyone else.

They don't seem to feel that the general laws of decency apply to them either while sanctimoniously lecturing everyone else.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 4 June 2021 5:11:14 AM
shonkyminister,

You wouldn't know a Greens MP if you fell over one. The only zealot around here is the righteous bag of wind who claims all sorts of legal knowledge, such as 'Cry Baby' Porter is in for millions! What a looser!

What individuals do is up to them, and they should be accountable for their mischievous actions, some go to jail, others go to the big rewards room in Parliament House.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 4 June 2021 6:02:19 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy