The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are zoos good for the animals?

Are zoos good for the animals?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
individual,

No, that's me describing someone being a wankR.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 26 April 2021 7:04:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Here chook chook chook"
- No that's probably you in the mirror Mr O, doing your chicken dance
What's Hasbeen done to deserve this 'w*R' status?
- It seems a bit harsh, I can't see anything on this thread...

As for Chinese, I'd just like to say the price of Pack A has just shot through the roof recently.
Well over $40 for the chicken and vegetable, the beef and oyster sauce and the fried rice.
They still give you the 4 spring rolls but they've pulled the free prawn chips and charge you to switch from the Mongolian beef.
They used to let you swap one for free - but NO MORE.
Who wants 'Mongolian Beef' anyway, it's a bit spicy?
I mean it's not that bad, but I'd probably even go Beef and Black Bean over the Mongolian Beef.

And 'Mongolian' well that's not politically correct in modern times is it?
- Do the Mongolians get a kickback? Do they even have a say? But I digress
$40+ but it tastes so good.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 26 April 2021 10:02:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi AC

So the Chinese have imposed a trade sanction on you, no more swapping out 'Mongolian Beef' for a tasty 'Honey Chicken', pulled the plug on the prawn chips as well, disgraceful in my book, plus you have to pay an extra tariff to get the family pack. Shameful ScumO' should send his glove puppet Simon B over to Peking an give em' a real dressing down, that's if they'll answer the door to poor Simon.

p/s Where I am, the Golden Dragon Family Pack 'A', our choice, cooked personally by Mr Xi; 4 spring rolls, Sweet and Sour Pork, Chicken and Cashew, Large Fried Rice, Prawn Chips $43, it was $42 but since ScumO' got all nasty they bunged on an extra dollar! Got a place that does big Seafood Laksa includes 6 king prawns etc extra fresh hot chilli the wife wants, $14, big bowl. Wife adds extra hot chilli sauce as well, burn your you know what out! Wife gone all Korean on me lately likes those hot n' spice Udon soups they make. According to the wife, not counting Maori, Chinese are the best folks in the world. Did the D and A and yep, she's got ancestry from around Taiwan way, that accounts for her liking hot Asian soups, Buddhism, and Herbal Medicine.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 27 April 2021 5:39:15 AM
Anyone watch the SBS "Wet Market' Special last night ? Talk about an eye-opener !
That African Journalist deserves a medal.
Posted by individual, Monday, 3 May 2021 6:00:50 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy