The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Great Wall Of Joslin

The Great Wall Of Joslin

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Dear Foxy,

Only slightly less concerning than having him as the Minister for Home Affairs which is scant comfort.

He engaged in what I believe was patently corrupt behaviour multiple times in his previous role not just delivering au pairs for his mates.

There is enough of a stench around this bloke to give many people pause. But then again that could be said about a whole raft of the buggers in the LNP.

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/dec/04/whistleblower-lodges-complaint-about-peter-dutton-in-case-of-drug-trafficker-spared-deportation
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 1 April 2021 6:49:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So Biden has been going harder on Taiwan than Trump ever did.

"The arrival of Hennessey-Niland marked the first visit to Taiwan by a U.S. ambassador in an official capacity since the severing of ties 42 years ago."

So much thus far for the naysayers.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 1 April 2021 7:01:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
On China. It was good to see Andrew Bolt giving New Zealand a lambasting for stabbing Australia in the back and sucking up to China. PNG selling out to China at one end, NZ probably ready to do the same on the other end.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 2 April 2021 10:09:11 AM
The US is trying to escalate a situation with Putin over Nord Stream 2;
They're trying to stop the projects completion, and ramping up trouble in Ukraine again.

"He engaged in what I believe was patently corrupt behaviour multiple times in his previous role not just delivering au pairs for his mates."

Really, I don't even care about small infringements.
What's important is we have the person who's the best for the job.

If he IS the best person for the job, then so be it.
If he's NOT the best person for the job, then get me the person that is.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 3 April 2021 2:16:54 AM
SR,

Once again you have posted baseless allegations without reading the article.

What we have is probably a low-level flunky in the public service who with only a cursory knowledge of the affair sees an opportunity to smear Dutton and runs to the far left whinge Guardian who happily prints this idiots' claims ensuring that the notification by the home office that this particular case never reached Dutton is only mentioned later in the hope that left whinge morons don't read the entire article and simply regurgitate the half-truths as fact.

Quod erat demonstrandum
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 6 April 2021 2:10:45 PM
SR,

So after Trump supplies $bns of modern weapons to Taiwan that can make invasion by China difficult, Biden outdoes him with a diplomatic visit?

If I was in Taiwan I know which one I would prefer.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 6 April 2021 2:20:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy