The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Women a Liberal Party Problem.

Women a Liberal Party Problem.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. 26
  13. ...
  14. 50
  15. 51
  16. 52
  17. All
I see the police have ceased their investigation into the apparent rape of a woman by a Cabinet minister.

Does that mean that the Cabinet minister can now be named since the case is no longer under investigation?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 2 March 2021 3:02:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SM,

You are yet to offer one word of explanation as to why Linda Reynalds stood up in the parliament and APPOLIGISED for her handling of the complaint from Brittany Higgins. Was it because Reynalds was politically motivated to protect the Liberal Party from the political fallout.

As for the "Rapists in the Ranks" allegation, it shows that my original claim that women are a problem for the Liberal party is true. BTW, the Minister involved is likely to fess up tomorrow. He will be no surprise.

Nicolle Flint, the Liberal MP who called out sexism in the party, has had enough of the Liberals old boy's club, and will not contest the next election.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 2 March 2021 5:08:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul, firstly stop spouting crap.
THERE WAS NO RAPE!
Man how thick are you?
And I thought people learned a lot as they aged, because of all the experiences they have witnessed or participated in.
Paul, the things you say and opine, are those of someone who has grown up in a vacuum.
You just can't go around accusing someone of something they did NOT do!
Your typical of what I hate about people, you let your stupid, naïve, and childish ideologies rule your lives at much expense to yourselves and those around you.
Just once I would like to hear a serious and credible comment/answer from you.
I am tired of deflecting nonsense and complete irrelevances, such as someone trying to make a point where there is none to be made, or exaggerating in a vain attempt to win a point.
Surely you must get tired some times and wish you could just agree and move on.
I won't go on as I know you get it.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 2 March 2021 8:42:29 PM
ALTI,

As English is your second language, calling yourself a "wog" I understand your failure of comprehension. I have not presented the alleged rape of Brittany Higgins as an undisputed fact. I have used such words as "allegation" in referring to the matter. Unlike you who categorically makes the claim; "THERE WAS NO RAPE!" Can I assume you were privy to some inside observation that no one else was, were you spying? I simply said; "I suspect you are a female dominated male" either that, or you are totally devoid of women in your life, although its hard to escape not having a female mother figure at some stage. A surprise to me you actually have a wife, but stranger things have happened.

I imagine when the alleged "Rapists in the Ranks" outs himself tomorrow there will be half a dozen Liberal Cabinet Ministers breathing a sigh of relief.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 2 March 2021 9:36:26 PM
Paul, you are really reaching.
You are absolutely guilty of all that I charge you with, because what actually happened between the two "players", was consensual and what she did was quite normal of females today.
So my point is, she was NOT raped!
So STOP saying it was rape!
I wonder in fact these days and the level of morals being displayed by females today, that who knows: did she rape him?
She was so disgusted with herself the next morning, that I would say her mother and father would have been so proud of her.
I'll bet she couldn't wait to tell them what a great night she had.
Ah yes, the same old maggots today, how proud their husbands and children, in fact their whole family, must be of them knowing how they conducted themselves when they were growing up.
You see Paul, if you want to know how nature works, just let me know, and I am more than happy to enlighten you.
I don't know how old you are, but surely you're not so old as to have forgotten what it was like to court your chosen one, and all that without sex.
NO?
Oh well, just say the word and I will fill you in on the laws of nature and the birds and the bee's, and so on
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 3 March 2021 12:01:34 AM
Rape... hmmm

Ok, I don't even know what it is in 2021 anymore

So can anyone tell me did he supposedly:

A/ Force himself on her, smack her around a bit, rape her violently and tell her if she tells anyone he'll kill her;

Or

B/ Did she get blind rotten drunk at the work Christmas party;
Getting her boobs out and trying to come on to every bloke there;
Then old mate who was also really drunk shares a cab with her and brings her home, she wakes up and thinks 'Oh my God NO, it was you, I'll claim rape and say I was in no state to give consent'
And he also wakes up and say 'Oh my God NO, how did I end up bringing her home';
- But it doesn't matter and he gets charged anyway

Everything's all blurry now in 2021,
A or B you need to be specific...
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 3 March 2021 12:04:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. Page 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. 26