The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Women a Liberal Party Problem.

Women a Liberal Party Problem.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. Page 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. 25
  13. ...
  14. 50
  15. 51
  16. 52
  17. All
Paul, I love the way you keep putting your foot in it.
Now you see, we have a problem.
Firstly, just as an aside, you must hang around some very poofy wogs, because this wog is about as woggy as they come, and having said that, I don't recall any of us being "dominated" or "dominant".
I don't know who you're hanging around with, but that ain't me or any wog I know.
Now to more serious matters.
You see Paul, if you are right about your accusation and perception of myself and my interactions or views regarding myself and my wife, I might have to report you to the police for being a "peeping tom", as I have never been aware of your being in my home, to observe the interactions between me and my wife.
So Paul, which is it?
Have you been spying on me, or are you full of the proverbial?
Oh yes, and BTW, I will take your description of me in the first sentence with pride, and wear it like a badge of honour.
I must thank you for the accolade and acknowledgement.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 2 March 2021 11:03:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Opinion, FINALLY, some actual words of common sense and reason from a member of the judiciary, who apparently, has not succumbed to peer pressure and the convoluted and pathetic new language of lies, called Political Correctness.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 2 March 2021 11:24:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALTRAV,

Do you know who the Cabinet minister is who apparently raped a girl about 30 years ago?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 2 March 2021 11:48:25 AM
Pauliar and Mr uneducated.

The police commissioner was very clear, reporting an alleged rape on behalf of someone against their wishes is unacceptable, and from what I understand the police will simply refuse to open a case not brought by the victim.

Also, the opposite of doing something reckless stupid and harmful to the alleged victim isn't inaction. The senator not only suggested that Ms Higgins report the incident but offered her all the support she could. That Ms H refused to proceed meant that the senator could not do any more than offer support.

That's the greens for you, the virtue signalling is more important than the victim.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 2 March 2021 12:17:47 PM
Mr Opinion, NO!
And guess what?
Neither do I care, because the truth is there was no RAPE, and anyway, trying to make it political only shows up your lack of morals, ethics and maturity.
He was not a politician at the time apparently.
But anyway, why do we care?
This kind of activity is the norm today.
I remember when that smart-arse Wilkinson splattered her stupid face on TV telling mothers to stop their BOYS from raping girls.
Well I say to her and all those woke hypocrites out there, tell the females to stop acting like sluts, and go back to the values of old, and things will miraculously change for the better.
So Paul, stop trying to be the voice of virtuosity and just shut up about things you clearly and obviously know little to nothing about.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 2 March 2021 12:26:11 PM
ALTRAV and shady/shifty minister,

Then why is there an apparent big cover up if there is nothing to hide?

Why don't they just come out in the open and clear the air?

All seems a bit fishy to me.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 2 March 2021 1:05:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. Page 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. 25