The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Okay, who else is going to miss Trump even a little bit?

Okay, who else is going to miss Trump even a little bit?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Opinion,

"Now all I have to worry about is all those Reds under the bed."

They just might be bed bugs.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=bed%20bugs%20australia&pc=cosp&ptag=G6C10N631A697B6002AE&form=CONBNT&conlogo=CT3210127
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 14 January 2021 2:43:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

That is so disgusting. I hate bugs!

You know what people say about cockroaches: "Everyone has cockroaches in their home except me."

Actually don't waste your money on pest exterminators, spray cans, traps, etc. to get rid of cockroaches. They come back every time.

What to do: Seal off all the walls and openings into the living spaces because they come in from the drains and through cracks, holes, etc. in walls, floors, etc.

Don't install cavity sliding doors in the house. Use swing doors. The spaces around the sliding door is one big gap in the wall that can't be sealed off.

Anywhere you have an opening. And they come straight from the rat infested drains and into your living space. Yuck! Rat-sh!t coated cockroaches!

So . . . . . . . . SEAL IT OFF.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 14 January 2021 3:07:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Steelo, Moped

I have thought long and hard about what legacy Trump leaves to Truth, Justice, the American Way, not to mention to a grateful Universe.

Here tis:

Donald Trump, the President who Made Golden Showers Great Again.
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 14 January 2021 3:08:19 PM
Hi plantagenet,

I think in the wash up he will have done the country a service but it is a long way to go before that can be called definitively.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 14 January 2021 3:26:03 PM
The only thing I liked about Trump was the greater attention he gave to the CCP, albeit he refers to it as China.

Great showman, but that is about all from my perspective.

He will go down in history as a clown, but a hero to the minority that is the hard right.

Some of the people that I thought were half-decent on the right appear to like Trump, which I cannot understand.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Thursday, 14 January 2021 4:06:14 PM
Hi SR and Chris

Its a mark of the propaganda job Trump did on Republicans that he still has considerable support:

"42% of Republicans said they would vote for Trump in the 2024 presidential primaries in a poll conducted Jan. 8-11, after the attack on the Capitol."

See http://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2021/01/13/support-for-potential-trump-2024-run-plunges-after-capitol-riots-poll-finds/?sh=5294775f9b05

Here's hoping a string of court cases, on what Trump did Before/After being President, bar him from ever holding office again.
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 14 January 2021 4:37:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy