The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Okay, who else is going to miss Trump even a little bit?

Okay, who else is going to miss Trump even a little bit?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Individual,

God, I hope so. The US needs willing labour.

Miss Trumpf ? Good god no, I'll be so glad when the stinking turd is flushed down into the sewage ponds of history.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Saturday, 16 January 2021 6:54:15 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Anybody who saw Biden's speech on TV on Friday re the things he is going to put in place to get the society and economy back on track should read between the lines if they want to know what he intends to do with China.

My guess is that if China thinks they had problems with Trump then they are going to find that Biden will be a whole lot worse.

I reckon Biden is going to make the Chinese pay a price for unleashing the pandemic on the world and particularly the USA.

You have to take into account that Biden will also be trying to win over a lot of Republican supporters to his cause so I think he will give them a bit of what they want to see in their Xmas stocking.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 17 January 2021 6:55:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My gut feeling is that Biden will bring it all back to pre-Trump & the swamp will again start to fester !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 17 January 2021 10:00:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
individual,

There won't be enough loose change in the US to maintain a swamp.

I have a funny feeling that Biden will do some things especially to China that will even make Trump smile.

From the way Biden was speaking on Friday I got the impression he is aiming to pull American manufacturing back onto America's shores and restructure the class system for a more equitable distribution of wealth. Welcome back 1950s America.

If he can do this Biden, not Trump, will go down in the history books as the one who made America great again.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 17 January 2021 10:15:47 AM
Individual,

Biden will have to get rid of the stinking Trumpf Swampf first. Mind you, a lot of them have deserted him already; even some rats have integrity.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Sunday, 17 January 2021 10:32:14 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Orange Man, just like little Johnny Howard before him, gave the racists and white supremacists permission to exercise their vocal chords and feel superior. So, no, I won't miss him or his tiny little irritating mouth. Not one bit.
Posted by Aries54, Monday, 18 January 2021 3:20:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy