The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Corruption in Politics

Corruption in Politics

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Paul1405,

I think Berejiklien is telling the truth in saying that is did not play a part in Maguire's activities.

It's her recorded statement to Maguire of "I don't need to know about that" that has me a bit concerned. It's open to interpretation.

One thing for sure, the Federal Liberal Party boys definitely don't want to set up a Federal ICAC.

I think it's because they have this attitude that somethings are best left in the dark (otherwise they might all be locked up for life).

Q: How dishonest and untrustworthy can a politician get?
A: Ask at your local Liberal Party office.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 18 October 2020 9:14:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC- Blockchain is interesting technology.
Posted by Canem Malum, Sunday, 18 October 2020 9:57:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Love the latest from the Coalition to hamper the establishment of a federal ICAC. To back benchers in a daily talking point note. "Should you be asked about a Federal ICAC, say the priority is dealing with the virus." As one commentator said. "These guys have had three years to prepare legislation, can't they walk and chew gum at the same time."

Also, the Coalition have in mind such a toothless tiger of a Commission that it will be the ICAC you have when you don't have an ICAC.

Come on Morrison what are you hiding?
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 19 October 2020 6:55:34 AM
Paul1405,

I think all you will get out of Morrison is a good old fashioned Berejiklien "I don't need to know about that."

I think we should nickname Morrison 'The Cobargo Kid'.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Monday, 19 October 2020 7:15:56 AM
For once I agree with Foxy.

Juliar was far worse, not only was she shagging a crook, but she was fired for helping him defraud companies.

When someone can actually accuse GB of criminal activity, then she should resign. There is no such thing as being guilty of shagging a crook.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 19 October 2020 12:40:38 PM
WOW! This one stinks to high heaven!

How do you turn a block of dirt at Leppington NSW, valued at $3 million into a $30 million windfall. Very easy, firstly you need to be a big donor to THE LIBERAL PARTY, then secondly you have to have the ear of COALITION Politian's. According to the National Party leader, Michael McCormack, the Leppington acquisition, paying 10 times its value, in time would be seen as a “bargain”, what a 100 years time. Whose been in McCormack's ear, maybe the nobs at the Leppington Pastoral Company, now they can afford to donate even more generously to the COALITION, since they are all cashed up!

Shonkyminister, there is still more crap to hit the fan regarding the love duo Daryl and Gladys. have you got any pillow talk to report?
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 19 October 2020 7:07:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy