The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Corruption in Politics

Corruption in Politics

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
ttbn,

I don't think that Berejiklien was in cahoots with her boyfriend but I do think she should have protected the people of NSW she gave an oath to serve.

I for one feel very dejected and suicidal after watching her being questioned about her boyfriend. God help us all ttbn, because the politicians won't.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 17 October 2020 10:00:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul,

I'm going to wait until all the facts are known.
I agree ICAC is necessary.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 17 October 2020 10:03:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr. O,

Any decent person with responsibilities to the public would have resigned by now. However, we are talking about a politician in this case, and there is no such thing as a decent one of those these days. When you think back to the NSW premier who resigned over a free bottle of plonk, you can see how bad the current crop are.

It doesn't matter what The Hooter did or didn't do. If you lie down with dogs, you get fleas; and that's what she did. There will always be a question mark as big as her nose hanging over her.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 17 October 2020 11:22:15 AM
ttbn,

I think Foxy would make a good premier for NSW.

She just has to dump her smoochy smoochy kissy kissy honey bear boyfriend Loudmouth. We don't want a Gladys II.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 17 October 2020 11:45:07 AM
What about this piece? Any comments?

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/louise-waterhouse-met-with-top-officials-and-angus-taylor-over-land-near-western-sydney-airport/ar-BB1a6sFz?ocid=msedgntp

Anyone NOT for a Federal ICAC?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 17 October 2020 12:18:18 PM
Hi Mr O,

No doubt there is a smelly connection between Daryl Maguire, Gladys Berejiklian, Angus Taylor, Louise Waterhouse and $330 million of land at Badgerys Creek. Dear old Daryl was looking to pocket a $1.5 million sales commission should the land get sold to a Chinese property developer. The fly in the ointment for Daryl was state and federal bureaucrats with their pesky rules and regulations. Now Daryl had friends in high places who could "help" Ms Waterhouse deal with these pesky bureaucrats, that's where Gladys and Angus come in. Only needs a word in the right ear and hay presto a million and a half is yours. "I don't need to know about that". Please Remember in all this underhanded wheeling and dealing, Gladys was great with the bush fires, and gives generously at her local church.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 18 October 2020 6:10:00 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy