The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Vice Presidential Debate

Vice Presidential Debate

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. All
MR O, I do find you humorous sometimes, but you sound like a broken record.

Please don't involve me.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Wednesday, 7 October 2020 7:47:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
MO,

How about 'Indonesia Forever'?
Just to be neighbourly.

Irian Jaya (West Papua) needs some 'investment'.
It's only newly 'Indonesian' of course, but with promise?
(Belt and Road may be lurking in the wings?)

Go Kamala! She gets it.
Posted by Saltpetre, Wednesday, 7 October 2020 8:29:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Trump is even making capital out of his personal dealing with the China virus. Wow! What a man! Poor old Joe doesn't stand a chance.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 7 October 2020 9:19:18 AM
Dear Chris,

While I appreciate your telling me:

"Feel free to not underestimate it (the debate).
I'm sure you will be enthralled".

It's the possibility of having a wish come true
that makes these political debates interesting,
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 7 October 2020 9:27:18 AM
ttbn,

Trump only ever does what suits only him.
And if it means infecting other people -
that's not his problem or concern.
Wow what a man? Should translate to -
Wow, what a leader?
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 7 October 2020 9:31:32 AM
For more on the effects gained by the CCP with their virus: Other than the Brits, Australians are perhaps more irrationally fear-stricken than the citizens of any other nation. A survey prepared by CT Group in September found a staggering two-thirds of Australians believe they are going through a “second wave” of infections — the highest out of all of the surveyed countries which include the US, UK, India, Hong Kong, and the UAE.

When UK's Beefy Boris copped the China virus, he went to ICU and came out bleating and scaring the Brits even more. More lockdowns. More infections in a "second wave".

Whereas, the man so hated by the ignorant, Donald Trump, turned his own experience into a positive vote-getter.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 7 October 2020 9:33:15 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. All