The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Virus deliberately released says scientist.

Virus deliberately released says scientist.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
FOULmouth,

You'll be waiting a long time.

I'm the guy you can hearing chuckling to myself just before I push the 'Post comment' button.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 20 September 2020 6:16:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
FOULmouth,

Anyone you know?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54213041
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 20 September 2020 6:51:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Misop,

I wouldn't be surprised if many people are using their positions and expertise to pass on secrets to China, to Russia, and to other countries. I suppose the Brits will have to give this bloke a fair trial before they shoot him, which is more than he'd get in China.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Sunday, 20 September 2020 6:59:32 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
FOULmouth,

How many Chinese agents and operatives are in Australia?

I think you would agree that the Scott Morrison has now recognised the problem but unfortunately it is too late to do anything about it except smile and say "Ni hao mate!"
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 20 September 2020 7:16:58 PM
Misopinionated,

No, I don't think Australians are as piss-weak as you think. The Chinese military - and it would have to use them if it was to try to invade Australia - would face enormous resistance, except from a handful of the most gutless who think it's not worth the effort.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Sunday, 20 September 2020 7:46:43 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
FOULmouth,

I don't think you would say that if you visited Sydney.

Sydnesiders just can't get enough of China and there are Chinese everywhere you go.

In fact a lot of people in Sydney actually believe that being Chinese is superior and can actually speak Chinese. And some areas have a population of 90% Chinese.

Nope, I reckon you're wrong. I reckon they would get very upset if the govt starts checking up on them questioning their loyalty.

So smile and say "Ni hao mate!" and you'll have a friend wherever you go in Sydney because without doubt Sydney is Australia's first Chinese city.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 20 September 2020 8:10:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All