The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Virus deliberately released says scientist.

Virus deliberately released says scientist.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. All
Nothing would surprise me.

But I doubt that even the CCP could be that cruel or stupid.
Posted by Chris Lewis, Friday, 18 September 2020 3:29:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't think they would release it in China deliberately, but then
I remember they had a one child policy because they cannot cope with
their large population. They might be worried what would happen in
China in case of climate driven food shortages.
Knock off all the old people.
Might cause collapse of the Chinese government.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 18 September 2020 4:02:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Some people still have the quaint idea that the CCP cares about Chinese people as anything but a means to an end. Knocking a few of the billion plus population over is nothing to them. The new Red Emporers are mad, evil people.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 18 September 2020 5:12:14 PM
.... release a virus without already having trialled a vaccine thoroughly on their own people,
Loudmouth2,
How'd you know they didn't have that ? They're Chinese not Oz labor voters !
Posted by individual, Friday, 18 September 2020 6:56:09 PM
It would be more logical if one claimed a foreign power Orangeland with a tutti-frutti leader with orange hair who came to power with a promise of "make oranges great again" (down with bananas) created the virus. With Orangeland, badly losing the economic war with China, millions of Oranges rotting on the trees etc, unleashes its new weapon on the supposedly unsuspecting Chinese in the vain hope of stuffing up their economy. China having a first class spy network in the form of Tic Tok is well ahead of the game, and have measures in place to minimise the Orangeman's attack. Unfortunately thing go wrong for The Orangeman, and the attacker becomes the attackee. The Orangeman is booted out on his arse by the Orange people, and replaced by Colonel Sanders grandfather Bernie with a promise to collectives all the orchards, giving a bigger share of the juice back to the Oranges. AND we then all return to La La Land, for a well deserved nanny nap. End of story.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 20 September 2020 8:43:46 AM
FOULmouth,

I think you would sacrifice your own life to protect China. You Melburnian Maoist pie-makers are all the same.

The scuttlebutt I got some months ago is saying that the WuFlu virus was in fact engineered. Apparently combined researchers in the Five Eyes countries have discovered that it is distinct from other members of the SARS family of viruses and has genetic and evolutionary characteristics that do not develop naturally.

So yes, it does appear that the WuFlu virus might in fact be a biological weapon developed by the Chinese that for some reason got out of control.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 20 September 2020 8:56:10 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy