The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Tough Times and Worker Exploitation

Tough Times and Worker Exploitation

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Paul,

Your posts are the ravings of a lunatic.

Any halfwit can use Google to trace the original article quoted and it takes no longer than a few seconds which of course you did as I expected you to.

However, assuming that you are a moron I will give you 2 links:

https://thebfd.co.nz/2020/09/17/dictator-dans-crown-rests-uneasy/

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/economics/coronavirus-labor-unrest-grows-as-daniel-andrews-botches-crisis-management/news-story/b82c9e391913e4da18dd9c2c275c1b0f

Considering that the Australian fact checks its information, it makes you look like the raving lunatic.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 17 September 2020 2:51:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shonkyminister, links to foreign throwaway trash, and paywall protected Murdoch garbage is hardly proof of anything. As I said, put up or shut up. You have no proof of any challenge to Andrews leadership, or number counting in the Victorian ALP, which you tried to present as fact! Its laughable, next thing we know, you'll be providing links to Hitlers 'Mein Kampf'.

Mr O, as one of the most knowledgeable contributors on the Forum, what is it called when a moronic wombat tries to present speculative nonsense from some raving far right commentator in a form that it appears to be fact. I know its deceitful, but does it constitute out and out lying?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 17 September 2020 5:09:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pauliar,

I see now how you maintain your fantasy. All you need to do to be a pedogreen is to deny the facts and refuse to listen to anyone that doesn't agree with you.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 18 September 2020 2:55:55 AM
There you go again SM, making accusations that as a member of the Greens I am in some way a paedophile. Any reasonable person reading the forum regularly, and your above post, and the word "pedogreen" would draw that conclusion. As I said before the Forum Moderator GY informed me some time back that he has zero tolerance for that accusation directed at others. Since you repeatedly have made that claim I can only assume GY does not read those posts, or he has anther interpretation of what you are implying. Could it also be he has one rule for one, and another rule for the like minded, I don't know.

I've known you on the forum for over 10 years and a couple of times we've been 'sin binned' together. Generally when you are cornered and have no other out, you pull out that old barb of yours " he's a pedogreen". I do accept your insults as all part of our little game, and take no offence.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 18 September 2020 6:17:19 AM
Paul,

What do you think GY would think of you calling people a moronic wombat? when you clean up your act you might have a leg to stand on.

The Australian as other major media centres fact check their articles before publishing and generally require more than single sources that most left whinge blogs rely on.

To call them deceitful without a shred of evidence means that you are lying.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 18 September 2020 11:24:25 AM
Shadow, the koala killing NSW Deputy Premier Johnny Barilaro is talking time off suffering from mental illness, we all knew that! Why in these unprecedented times of pandemic is he afforded such a luxury from the Premier? He should have resigned and been done with it. Agree?
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 20 September 2020 5:58:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy