The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. 28
  11. 29
  12. 30
  13. 31
  14. All
see the lying liberal left media still giving looters, anarchist and violent protesters who burn the American flag, burn bibles good press while demonising anyone opposed the draconian lockdowns, wearing of useless masks or showing studies that promote medicines that drastically reduce covid deaths. You would think a few more would care about their kids futures than allowing the marxist to get away with it.
Posted by runner, Monday, 3 August 2020 10:57:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner,

It seems that there has been a run on bile at supermarkets because of the virus. It's supposed to be good for poisoning plants. Ah, so that's why I can't see any for sale. You've cornered the market ? You must be a real misery to live with.

If god, in her wisdom, ever lets you into heaven, I think I'll plead with her to let me go to the other place. But soon enough, I expect I'd find god there too, not forever, but just for some blessed relief from the vicious, misery-guts whingeing that she has let herself in for by allowing you in up there. I think you'd have all the cherubims in tears in no time.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Monday, 3 August 2020 11:36:07 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Loudmouth2,

Are you intent on doing me out of a job? Taking a rolled up newspaper to the snapping little mongrel has usually been my pleasure but I'm stepping aside. Well done.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 3 August 2020 1:31:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The hijacking of America's BLM movement by Antifa whites and varying shades of Aboriginal identifiers in Australia has been described as "an act of ahistorical self-indulgence and …. political stupidity."

While no intelligent Australian denies our racist past, since the 1970s "significant fundamental reforms have taken place, including large-scale Commonwealth financial intervention in Aboriginal affairs following upon the 1967 referendum, the dismantling of racist laws, the Mabo decision, and the introduction of federal- and states- based land rights regimes."

The Australian ratbags completely ignore these facts.

Lies about Aboriginal deaths in custody; false claims about slavery and genocide; Bruce Pascoe's whopping rewriting of history, all continue to cause division and resentment that will solve nothing.

Malcontents unrepresentative of Aboriginal-Australians in general are making more enemies with each day, and giving decent people who realise that shrieking white elitists can't do anything for them (so they have helped themselves) a bad name.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 3 August 2020 2:30:27 PM
What is exciting is that our current Government is
working to support initiatives led by Aboriginal
and Torres Strait Islander communities to address
the priorities identified by those communities.

Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples have
worked in partnership alongside Government for the
first time to develop 16 new "Closing the Gap" targets.
This is a significant overhaul of the "Closing the Gap"
agreement that has now established new targets to
address some of the more pressing issues facing
Indigenous Australians.

We can only hope that under the new leadership and working
with the communities this strategy will work where others
have failed. The following link explains more:

http://www.sbs.com.au/what-the-16-new-closing-the-gap-will-actually-mean-for-indigenous-australians
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 3 August 2020 2:59:55 PM
OOOOps. I made another typo in the link.

Here it is again:

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/what-the-16-new-closing-the-gap-will-actually-mean-for-indigenous-australians
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 3 August 2020 3:59:28 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. Page 27
  10. 28
  11. 29
  12. 30