The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > REDUCING PEOPLE IN PRISON

REDUCING PEOPLE IN PRISON

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Yuyutsu,
I must be brutally honest here, I simply cannot fathom your mentality !
Posted by individual, Monday, 13 April 2020 10:32:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I can't fathom the let-people-out-of-jail-because-of-the-Chinese virus twaddle. There have been some pretty stupid ideas pass through OLO. This one gets the grand prize.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 13 April 2020 1:31:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yuyutsu,

"Or is desperate for toilet paper. You need to be careful."

No problem, I've lived with Muslims and served with Muslim soldiers.

The left hand is mightier than any toilet roll!!
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 15 April 2020 2:13:14 PM
It's not immediately apparent how opening up a branch of Weight Watchers in a prison would be of significant benefit to society, or to the inmates.

Contributors here so far seem to have entirely missed the point.

Yuyutsu, greetings: Once you understand that mercy is the suspension or contravention of justice then all your lachrymose hand-wringing and obsequious self-abnegation becomes so much twaddle.

If your 15-year-old daughter's body was found stripped naked, raped and beaten to death and the perp was an average 20-year-old who claimed she led him on and he lost his temper.......you'd be more concerned about his fate would you? After all, nothing could restore your daughter undamaged to you. So castrating him with a blunt hacksaw then tying him face up and sprinkled all over with honey to pegs on top of a fire ant mound would never enter your mind? If it were my daughter, I'd open a beer and hot dog stand with a prize offered for the best foto of the event published on FB.
Posted by Pogi, Thursday, 23 April 2020 3:38:26 AM
Dear Pogi,

Castration may or may not be useful in the case you described, in order to prevent future attacks on other girls. The experts might tell us that this is not enough and only a bullet to the head can protect the girls. Fair enough.

Feeding the fire-ants, however, would be the most unwise thing to do, because then you would incur a terrible karma so you too will be fed to fire-ants or have to endure some similar painful death, if not in this life-time than in some future life. The thought of doing so could occur to anyone, but you should use your intelligence to override such detrimental thoughts and emotions and replace them with thoughts of kindness.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 23 April 2020 7:57:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy