The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > When is

When is

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
A new program aired on the ABC last evening 'REVALATION', the first episode covered the revolting story of notorious Catholic Paedophile Fr. Vincent Gerard Ryan. Ryan served 14 years jail for sexually abusing more than 30 young boys in 70's, 80's and 90's in Catholic parishes around Newcastle NSW. Of course the Catholic hierarchy at the time covered up the disgusting behaviour of this grub. In my opinion Ryan tried to use the program to mitigate and justify his actions. Why I say "enough is enough" Ryan is still a full member of the Catholic Church, worse still the Church still recognises Ryan as a priest, allowing him to practice the so called holy sacrament of the Eucharist, turning bread and wine into the body of Christ.

ABC podcast, about 30 minutes long.
http://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/abc-news-specials/episode-1/12062548

George Pell personally invited Ryan to his own ordination in Rome, like the way Pell supported that other notorious paedophile Fr. Gerald Ridsdale. Was there an understanding, or even cooperation between these Catholic paedophiles in pursuit of their vile practices.

Ryan, now 81, should he live so long, will spend up to another three years and three months in jail for two more proven offences, committed against two boys during the 1970s and 1990s at parishes in the Hunter region.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 18 March 2020 9:28:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'George Pell personally invited Ryan to his own ordination in Rome, like the way Pell supported that other notorious paedophile Fr. Gerald Ridsdale.'

a bit like the Clintons and other democrats were so close to Harvey Weistein and jeffrey Epstein. Of course it would not be in the interest of the abc to run something much more recent.jeffrey Epstein.

Yes guilt by association except for regressives
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 18 March 2020 2:00:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
no doubt the abc will feel morally superior in continuing to go after their man Pell while teaching fat nudist how not to leave skid marks around the place and have another one of their character crapping on whities. They are a charming mob paid for by you and me.

btw I have no time for the Catholic church but this won't stop the guilt by association mob accusing me of defending paedophiles as their dishonesty knows no bounds. I do wonder whether the timing of this is to influence activist judges.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 18 March 2020 2:25:20 PM
runner,
>Of course it would not be in the interest of the abc to run something much more recent.jeffrey Epstein.
They showed that on last week's episode of 4 Corners.

You seem to constantly criticise the ABC based on the agenda you imagine they have!
Posted by Aidan, Wednesday, 18 March 2020 2:39:36 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aidan only the totally blind could fail to see the ABC agenda.

When is your next optometrists appointment? A good one could perhaps remove those blinkers you have over your senses.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 18 March 2020 2:45:19 PM
Well I applaud the ABC for hounding these people for what they did to the kids in the Newcastle region. And I look forward to their next instalment when they regurgitate the case of Milton Orkopoulos.

Whatismore, using the same criteria they've used with people like Ryan, they (the ABC) will assume that anyone even tangentially associated with Orkopoulos must have known what he was doing and therefore covered-up. I can't wait to see ALP pollies and assorted functionaries grilled about what they knew and why they hide it.

What's that you say? You don't think the ABC would do such a story? Surely you're wrong. That would only be true if they were utterly biased and had an agenda. Perish the thought.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 18 March 2020 3:29:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy