The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > When is

When is

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
The manager down at 'Big Bank' in charge of kiddie accounts, although having abused dozens of children and done 10 years in jail for his crimes is still in his job, still being paid by the bank. The CEO of 'Big Bank' knew this manager was abusing children when the kids came in to open accounts, but all he did was move the manager to another branch where there were even more children opening accounts. In fact 'Big Bank'think so highly of this manager, he often wins manager of the month awards for his outstanding work with children.

BTW, 'Big Bank' still wants you to bank with them, and have your kids open new accounts with their kiddie account manager. The CEO of 'Big Bank' wants to remind everyone 'Big Bank' is outraged, and will do everything possible to stamp out paedophilia at the bank.

Paedophile Fr. Vincent Gerard Ryan, is not simply historic news, he is still a member of the elite one percent of Catholics who make up the clergy. There is no doubt about Ryan's guilt, he pleaded guilty to a series of lesser offences which got him only 14 years jail. In my view the Pope in Rome is directly culpable in Ryan's guilt, he knows about this dog, yet still has him on the same level as all other priests. Ryan just got another 3 plus years for other offences committed against children. When is "enough is enough". If I had young children, for their safety, I would not allow them within a bulls roar of a Catholic Priest, as that church knowingly has paedophiles in its ranks!
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 18 March 2020 4:21:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
From a post over on Australian Hunting Net:

"It would seem that though we all despise paedophiles, when one of them goes on TV he is seen to be telling the truth and that lying would never occur to him."
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 18 March 2020 4:26:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well lets agree that the paedophile priest Ryan should of been castrated. I imagine the snivel libertarians would of protested against that.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 18 March 2020 4:26:45 PM
Dear runner,

Four Corners did an entire show on Epstein just this bloody month mate. What are you on about?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 18 March 2020 5:07:55 PM
Porky,

You said:
"... Ryan is still a full member of the Catholic Church, worse still the Church still recognises Ryan as a priest, allowing him to practice the so-called holy sacrament of the Eucharist, turning bread and wine into the body of Christ."

In the interests of strict veracity you ought to have added:

"When Ryan was first arrested in 1995, the church withdrew his "faculties", meaning he was no longer able to perform religious duties in public, hear confession or call himself "father".
However, he remained a priest and can still say the Catholic mass in private."

Puts a slightly different slant on things.

I don't doubt that Pell may have invited him to his ordination as they were ordained about the same time in Rome but what bearing does that have on the case, I know of a Police Commissioner who invited a criminal to his graduation but the bloke was not a crim at the time, what evidence do you have that Ryan was a paedophile when he was ordained over 50 years ago?
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 18 March 2020 5:48:38 PM
runner, nice try at deflection, there is no relationship between Ryan and Weistein or Epstein. Like saying Jesus was a big "C" but that's okay because Muhammad was even a bigger "C", makes Jesus okay! There is a relationship between Ryan and Pell, just as there was a relationship between Pell and Ridsdale, gee poor old Archy Pell should choose his friends more carefully, some of their bad habits might have rubbed of on the grub.

You have been asked many times to name your church, being so proud of it as you are, but you keep it a secret, I wonder why. I've asked you if paedophiles have been uncovered in your church, and what has been done about them, you also keep that a secret. Could it be the runner church and the Catholic church have much in common?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 18 March 2020 7:21:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy