The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Maybe She'll Not Be Right, Mate.

Maybe She'll Not Be Right, Mate.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Oh come off it Aidan, governments can't create jobs, other than of the pretend make work variety, all they can do is create the conditions & environment that enables private business to create jobs.

Both Russia & China had to create a capitalist economy to enable their entrepreneurs to generate the prosperity they now enjoy.

Both were total failures while their central government tried to run industry.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 2 March 2020 1:25:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aidan, I don't know your level of experience or competence for that matter, but suffice to say that you demonstrate a reasonable amount of naivety and ignorance about the realities of life and the difference between subjective and objective reasoning.
I won't waste my time reading your diatribe again, I did it once so as to ensure I got it right.
I will however respond by firstly asking you if you heard the definition of insane.
Well it goes something like this; Someone who keeps doing the same thing again and again, expecting a different outcome.
You moron, you are promoting, advocating a system that has clearly failed and has us in the sh!t right now.
The suggestions you have made in contradiction to mine are nothing more than the same crap we have always had, and IT DOESN'T WORK!
I on the other hand have got the runs on the board, I have established my own business both in Australia and abroad.
I speak from experience, what do you have to offer?
An accedemic view of a failed system?
I have made my point agree, disagree, don't care.
You are not in a position to make ANY difference to our working class and increasing our financial and international standing any time soon, actually at all.
So when you are prepared to see what I'm trying to put to you, give me a call and maybe then you will have experienced a little more of life and the REAL world.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 2 March 2020 2:07:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Armchair Critic,

It is a far cry from seeing a few inconsistencies in a documentary to believing the Royals done it.

"The Rough Guide to Conspiracy Theories notes that the Tavistock Institute has been named by some conspiracy theorists as having a part in "The most extravagant anti-Illuminati conspiracy theory" of John Coleman "known as [the] 'Aquarian Conspiracy'. This totalitarian agenda culminates in the Illuminati 'taking control of education in America with the intent and purpose of utterly and completely destroying it.'" By "'means of rock music and drugs to rebel against the status quo, thus undermining and eventually destroying the family unit'.""
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

So you can see the institute hs been a perennial favourite for conspiracy theorists and so it is perfectly true to form for the fruit loops to trot it out over the Port Arthur massacre.

Isn't it strange how you are now one of the more reasoned types from your side of the fence on this forum. The unraveling of the right is getting ugly.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 2 March 2020 8:56:54 AM
SR, one thing I am re-assured about.
Whatever you say is only YOUR opinion, and as such demonstrate your total lack of maturity and thought when you say such rubbish as the "unraveling of the right is getting ugly".
Clearly another of your ignorant, subjective and bias OPINIONS.
Therefore given that it is merely one of YOUR opinions, we can rest happily in the knowledge your opinions are, as usual, MOOT!
So it would seem that again, if you cannot provide us with evidence if what you say, it must be merely your opinion.
I, at least happily give my sources or reasoning if challenged.
If you keep this up, you will become irrelevant and only end up with your followers as respondents.
But you should be lucky/grateful to have anyone taking you seriously, at all.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 2 March 2020 10:12:33 AM
Hi SteeleRedux,

"So you can see the institute has been a perennial favourite for conspiracy theorists and so it is perfectly true to form for the fruit loops to trot it out over the Port Arthur massacre."

The Wikipedia page you linked shows that they've jumped on the bandwagon of a few 'conspiracy theories'.
I wouldn't like to get into all of them though.

Sometimes I think the term 'conspiracy theory' is just a term placed in inverted commas around certain topics so regular people won't look any further for fear of being ridiculed by their peers.

Some conspiracy theories I think may hold merit, whilst others are just ridiculous.
I can tell you, I'm one of the people who thinks the world is round.
And I think it's probably extremely unlikely that they faked the moon landing.

My questions so to speak regarding Port Arthur weren't based upon any particular 'conspiracy theory' as much as it was based on the thoughts and opinions of the local townspeople who attended some kind of community information night regarding the massacre at their local town hall.
- That's how the documentary was laid out.

"Isn't it strange how you are now one of the more reasoned types from your side of the fence on this forum. The unraveling of the right is getting ugly."

Well I think you're probably having a dig at ALTRAV, rather than giving me a thumbs up, but I'm sure you know that I don't support the right unconditionally.
I try to argue issues own their own merits, it's just that I tend to identify with a more conservative approach to things than I do with those pushing progressive agendas who don't really consider where these agendas not individually but as a whole are taking us.

I wouldn't be so foolish as to suggest the Royals did it.
Princess Diana on the other hand, well who knows, not me.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 2 March 2020 11:55:24 AM
AC, I think we need to take stock.
Of course the Royals DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!
One very plausible scenario is, because "City of London" is controlled by a certain group, they more than likely knew about it before hand, as they are in the loop, possibly?
The same goes for Bush knowing before hand about 9/11.
Now of course these are ALL theories.
OR ARE THEY?
The only way we will EVER know is when one of the elite or insiders is on their death bed and feels compelled to relieve his conscience, or when documents and info become available through FOA release dates.
But as we have found out already, by then, no one cares and no one gets punished or hung for the crimes.
The idea is to be mature, pragmatic and objective enough to sift through the absolute mountain of conflicting information and forming a conclusion which is not based on emotion, ideologies or personalities.
And definitely do not form an opinion based on the stories that fit your thinking or comfort level, which seems to describe a large number of those on the left.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 2 March 2020 12:28:00 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy