The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Morrison failing the pub test.

Morrison failing the pub test.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All
I think Morrison has very little chance of winning the next election. The real question is whether or not his party will let him keep his job long enough to lose to Albo!

runner, please note the above comment is based on form not hatred.

> I notice none of the foolish idiots thanked Morrison for the rain of late. Why not?
As their representative, how about you tell us?
Posted by Aidan, Saturday, 15 February 2020 10:03:32 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Soot "Beam up me Scotty' Morrison is the most disliked person in Australia.

I cannot see the LNP winning the next election if Soot is at the helm.

I think there are a lot in the Liberal Party who are talking behind his back but the only thing holding them back is the new requirement that it needs at least 70% of their numbers to move a spill. Otherwise I think he would be sitting in the back benches.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 16 February 2020 6:18:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Scomo is corrupt. How else can you explain his actions.
His tenure is finished and should be dismissed from parliament with no pension. Getting caught cooking the community books for political gain is despicable and should be shot at pre dawn never to see the light of another day.
Posted by Riely, Sunday, 16 February 2020 6:42:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The unreasonables are getting narcky again !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 16 February 2020 7:13:47 AM
individual,

It's obvious that Soot 'Beam up me Scotty' Morrison has your total support because you believe his actions re the bushfires and the sports rorts are beyond reproach.

I bet I know where Paul Parker of Nelligen would like to tell people like you to go!
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 16 February 2020 7:30:02 AM
BREAKING NEWS: people who hated Morrison before the election, still hate him.

People who fell for the anti-Lib media hype before the election, still fall for it.

People who can't come to terms with the reality of the last election, entertain fantasies about the outcome of the next election.
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 16 February 2020 8:04:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All